Chapter 8: Ivy and Lacey

Hey guy a really quick question. Do you guys still like this book and what would you like to happen next or think might happen next? Just wanted to know! :)

**Danny's pov**

Tori just passed out. Girl drama is the worst I mean who would just fake pass out. But it was weird, than my ghost sense went off. Now that I notice its been going off like crazy when I am with Lacey. Soon everyone had been looking at me, Lacey and Tori just on the floor. Then I looked over to Lacey and shrugged. I looked over to Mabel and Dipper and they both looked a bit mad at me and Lacey.

Then my phone started to ring and I looked at it and it Sam. I left Lacey and for some reason I felt different. It was weird and I fight ghost.

"Hey Danny how is Gravity Fall?" Sam asked.

"Okay. I guess." I said.

"Why?"

"Not a lot of drama here."

"Danny you don't sound like yourself. You kind of sound like Paulina." Sam said.

"What! No I do not. Wait who is she?"

"The girl you liked."

"I like Lacey and I have a chance with her."

"Who is Lacey?"

"A girl I met. She is nice and pretty."

"She sound a bit off don't you think maybe even a bit evil." (Foreshandowing)

"That's what you said about Paulina."

"I said Paulina was 100 percent evil."

"I'll call you later."

"Promise."

"Promise." I said and then ended the call. I felt different when I talked to Sam. Like my old self. Maybe I did change and maybe it was because of Lacey. I turned around and the police were there. I ran to Dipper and Mabel.

"When did they get here?" I asked.

"I called them. Tori needed help and since her cousin wasn't there for her then maybe I could. I can be serious at times." Mabel said . Mabel phone started to ring. "Dipper its Grunkle Stan." They both looked at each other and ran.

"Hey, wait up." I said and then ran after them.

**Lacey's pov**

After that chaos I looked for Danny. I hated him so much. Then I turned around and saw him runing towards the Pines Twins. I hated them too. The plan was starting to fall apart. Then I saw Ivy. Then knew the plan was going perfect.

**Dipper's pov**

I ran so much I was about to fall. Then I saw the Mystery Shack with caution tape on the door. I looked to Mabel she was in shocked too. I ran to Grunkle Stan and so did Mabel.

"Grunkle Stan what happen?" Mabel said taking the words out of my mouth.

"Wendy was hit with a frying pan and someone stole money from the Mystery Shack." Stan said.

"Oh no." Mabel said.

"Do you at least know who did it?" I asked.

"I think I know who did it." Danny said. I saw Lacey was behind him and the ghost girl from the theater. What scared me the most was that Lacey had a gun.

Dun Dun Dunnnnn

Who do you think is Ivy?