Chapter 6: Oh My Tacos

**Danny's pov**

I felt bad for what I said to Tori. I wanted to apologize. So I went to her room and knock on it.

"Tori? Please I know your in there. People have been asking were you'd been. They say to have courage, but I am trying to I am right out here for you, just let me in. Tori, I want to say I am sorry. I am sorry." Then I knocked on it again the door opened and saw that nobody was there. I faceplam.

"Tori said she going to see some friends. Nice Frozen parody little brother." Jazz said while reading a book called 'The Mystery of Gravity Falls'. Then I went to the Mystery Sack.

~~~~At the Mystery Shack at 12:00~~~~
(Tori, Mabel and Dipper went to the mall to eat tacos and find Soos a video game at 11:30)

I went to the Mystery Shack and my ghost sense went off and then I saw Lacey. She saw me and waved at me.

"Hey Danny. You look a little nervous. Why?" Lacey asked. She was a very pretty girl as if I was under some sort of love spell that she put on me.

"Just a little nervous thats all." I said.

"Oh okay." Then her phone rang. "Sorry I have to take this. Its my boss. Can I take this?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Don't guess to much lover boy." She went inside to take her call.

**Lacey's pov**

I walked inside the Mystery Shack to take my call.

"Hey. I got the halfa."

"How is the plan going?"

"Perfect."

"Do you remember the plan?"

"Yes. Have the halfa fall in love with me then destroy his family. Get Tori and destroy her. And if I have time destroy the Mystery Twins."

"Good. But you forgot take over the Earth and Ghost Zone."

"How could I forget?" I said and ended the conversation. Then I couldn't forget the evil laugh.

**Wendy's pov**

I was reading the magazine and eating tacos and then I hear this chic talking on the phone about Dipper and Mabel and then evilly laugh this wasn't good news. Then she turn around and it was Lacey the crazy girl who almost killed someone. I had to tell Dipper and Mabel about this. She looked at me and I passed out.

**Lacey's pov**

"Too bad. We were friends." I said. I had knocked out Wendy with a frying pan that was in the gift shop.

I went outside and countined my evil plot and revenge. With the sweet smile to cover it up.