Chapter 12

Kaius

I've been so stress lately because of work. I do have a secretary and it's Bea but I notice that she is a bit flirty. Every work, he wears tight dress, a dress that it'll see her cleavage. Every secretary I will hired, they all wear tight dress. Are they imagining that I will fancy them just because of what they are wearing? No way!!

One day, I asked Bea to come with me to buy coffee, and to walk outside to breath some fresh air. We're here at bgc today and looking for coffee shop. I've been craving for espresso which is my favorite.

A lot of people are stating at me because who wouldn't believe when a millionaire are here at bgc? A lot of people are taking picture of me, some are shouting my name.

And there, we found a small coffee shop and thanks to god, no one is buying.

We both enter the shop and I let Bea to take my order. I told her my order and while she was ordering, my eyes stopped at the girl who's getting our order. I looked at her and gosh.. She's so beautiful.. I don't know how long I've been staring at her and I found myself smiling a bit which she didn't saw it. And Bea pays for our order. It was my card though I let her keep it because sometimes I ask her to buy me food outside.

After that day, I always think of that barista girl. I went again their one day and I'm with Bea again and the way she talks to the barista, her tone is so demanding, and thanks to god, the barista is busy at the screen.

Nagangat siya ng tingin at ako naman ito, di namamalayan na kanina pa pala nakatitig sa kaniya. Nakakunot ang noo niya nang tumingin siya sakin. Nagiwas na ako ng tingin dahil sobrang ganda niya talaga.

Di pa kami nakakalayo ng nakarinig ako ng boses.

'pwede po bang magpapicture?' a girl asked. Maybe the beautiful girl's co-worker.

I nodded at her and she took out her phone and we both smiled at the camera. She also called the beautiful lady. I dont know how many pictures the girl took but the thing that I know right now is that I've been staring at her... This beautiful lady.

***

I don't know what's gotten to me because I found myself again here at the coffee shop, alone. But it was closed. Suddenly I spotted the beautiful lady and I followed her. She always look at the back like someone is following her and that made me laugh.

I've shown myself now and she looked shocked because who doesn't believe that a millionaire is following this simple girl.

'do you need anything sir?' she asked politely.

'you're the one I need' I suddenly said that make her shock a bit. I want to take it back but she asked again.

'what can I do for you Sir?' she asked politely again.

'I'm having a hard time to find a coffee but your shop is already closed.' that's all I can say!! I know there's a lot of coffee shop but I really want to see her face.

She nods which makes me happy inside me. I followed her going to the shop and I can't hide my smile looking at her and when she looks at me, I immediately change my expression.

While she was making me my coffee, I can't stop looking at her beautiful face. Am I falling for her? That fast?! Oh my.. Love at first sight I guess. After I pay her, we both left the shop and I still following her. She stopped and I face her and looked at her. She looked at me confused, and I lowered myself and I patted her head and smiled at her and I left.

While I was walking in the parking lot, I can't hide my smile because of her. 'I'll return soon...' thank god Bea didn't come with me today because she might ruined the mood.