Chapter 1.

THE NEXT DAY, Y/N woke up panting, Sakura shifting around next to her, mumbling frantic words. She had a nightmare from the events yesterday. She looks down at Sakura who starts to cry. She shakes her awake. "S-Sakura-chan, wake up.." Y/N mumbled and the girl shoots up, gasping for breath as Y/N rubs her back.

"Y-Y/N I had a n-nightmare.. Sasuke died and so did Kakashi! An-And the village was destroyed a-and!" Sakura continued but stopped at Y/N's sad look. "Sakura-chan... it's real." Y/N said and Sakura shook her head, tears running down her face as the events from yesterday rush back to her. "I can't believe it.." Sakura sobbed, Y/N opened her arms for a hug.

Sakura practically threw herself into Y/N's arms as she sobbed. Y/N cries too, she digs her head into the crook of Sakura's neck. Jiraiya walked in and frowned at the heartbreaking display. Jiraiya walked over and crouched next to the bed. They both look over, their bodies were trembling as their wide, tearful, bloodshot eyes stare at Jiraiya.

"Mourn now, let it out, use your anger and frustration to get stronger." Jiraiya said, and Sakura looked down at Y/N, who clenched her fists. "We will." Sakura promised and Y/N nodded in agreement as Sakura wipes away her own tears as Y/N wipes away her own too.

"W-were will we go now? Konoha has no other allies with the other villages and even if it did, it's destroyed.!" Sakura said and Jiraiya clenched his fists. "We will find Tsunade Senju, and we will go on a training trip, until you are strong enough.." Jiriaya started, looking at them seriously, who listened with their full attention.

"I-I want to become Hokage.. but not just for a village! I want to become a Hokage, for the world too! What's this thing about Heros I hear from the villagers?" Y/N asked, looking at Jiraiya. "The Elemental Nations is a place, far, far away from any other civilisation. People who were born in the elemental nations have Chakra. A border surrounds our lands so outsiders cannot come through." Jiraiya started, sitting on the bed.

"Across the border, into other lands. There is a world, where people have a unique ability called quirks. Only one unique ability. They got scared of us Shinobi and Chakra living civilians and we had to flee or we would have been extinct. We made our lands, our villages. The Uzumaki clan made the barriers, so non chakra users cannot enter our world." Jiraiya continued.

"Uzumaki Clan? I have a clan..?" Y/N asked and Jiraiya nodded. "One of the strongest clans around. Only you and some others are the only Uzumaki alive." Jiraiya said and Y/N sadly nodded. "Quirks were used for evil so people with the good intentions stood up against them and used their own quirks to fight this evil. They were named Heros. They created schools and training programs, everything, so people could become Heros and help save their world from the people they call Evil.." Jiraiya finished.

"Then I'll become a Hero! I'll become the hero who leads, who helps, who fights for their new world! I'll show that Shinobi aren't all that bad!" Y/N declared, clenching her fist in front of her. Sakura smiled and clenched her fist in front of her too. "I'll be right by your side! I'll become stronger and fight by your side!" Sakura declared too and Jiraiya widened his eyes at them, before smiling softly.

"That's the spirit. Now, let's head out and find Tsunade. We have to convince her. Sakura, you have precise Chakra control right? How about a field medic? You fight at the front lines after receiving a certain stage. You can fight along side Y/N and help others." Jiriaya said and Sakura nodded.

"Tsunade could teach you too, Y/N. But probably not as much as Sakura." Jiraiya said and Sakura gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Sakura, I see you becoming the best medical ninja, a shinobi legend." Jiraiya smirked and Sakura grinned back.

"As for you, Y/N. I taught your father, the fourth Hokage." Jiraiya revealed and both girls gasped in shock. "The Fourth is my dad?" Y/N asked and Jiraiya nodded. Jiraiya quickly explained everything about that night. To say both girls were shocked would be an understatement.