Chapter 5

IT WAS THE NEXT day, Y/N burst through Sakura's door, catching the shuriken Sakura sent at her. It was like a thing they do now. "Morning Sakura-chan!" Y/N cheekily laughed, jumping on the girls bed smiling at her. Sakura groaned, digging her face in her pillow. "We have school.!" Y/N said and Sakura just groaned again.

Y/N sighed and gently shook Sakura. "Come on~ if we are late Aizawa-Sensei will have our heads!" Y/N groaned. Sakura let out a huff, looking up from the pillow to glare at her, blowing a lone pink hair out of her face. "Fine, fine!" Sakura said, sitting up. Y/N grinned. "Awesome, I'll meet you outside in 30 minutes! The others went to explore some more." Y/N informed Sakura.

30 minutes later, both Kunoichi were walking down the sidewalk. Y/N grumbled, putting her arms behind her head. "These uniforms are so impractical." Y/N whined. Sakura nodded in agreement. "Wait, we forgot to have breakfast." Sakura deadpanned. On cue, Y/N's stomach rumbled making her blush in embarrassment as Sakura rolled her eyes in amusement.

"Let's go get some food, there's a corner shop here." Sakura said, pointing to a corner shop which they went to. They entered and Y/N looked for things she may like as Sakura did the same. Y/N paid before Sakura could, making the girl scold her. Sakura wanted to pay.

Y/N opened a bag of chips and started munching away while walking down the pavement with Sakura. Suddenly, Y/N was yanked into an alleyway, making her drop her bag of chips. She shrieked as Sakura widened her eyes. "Oi! Bastard! My chips!" Y/N shouted before a shout of pain rung out.

Sakura raised an amused eyebrow, seeing a guy pinned down as Y/N has his hands in the air behind him. He had burns on his skin which looked like it was attached by staples. "Ne, that wasn't nice." Y/N narrowed her eyes. Suddenly, he smirked and his hands started glowing a light blue. Y/N jumped away as he erupted in flames. "Woah." Y/N muttered in awe.

"Who the heck are you?!" Sakura demanded as the flames go out, revealing the dude standing. "Give me your money." He demanded and Y/N raised an eyebrow. "Dude, just get a job-ttebayo." She deadpanned. The guy sweatdropped. "It's not that easy." He retorted and Sakura snorted. "It is, just go to the corner shop and ask for a job or something." Sakura said, pointing at the corner shop they just came out off.

"Uh-." He said confused. "Ne, ne what's your name?" Y/N asked, leaning close to his face. "Dabi.." he replied, confused why they were so nonchalant. "Dabi.. that's definitely not your real name." Y/N shook her head as Sakura nodded in agreement. "What's your real name?" Sakura asked and Dabi clicked his tongue. "I'm not telling you." He replied, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Well. Bye Dabi!" Y/N grinned, waving before both her and Sakura start to walk away. "Wait-!" He shouted and they stopped and turned to him. "Take my number. You brats are interesting." He mumbled, handing them a piece of paper. Y/N took it and raised an eyebrow. "Uh, what's it for?" Y/N asked, confused.

Dabi raised an eyebrow. "A phone number?" He replied. Sakura tilted her head. "What the hell is a phone?" She asked, confused. Dabi's eye twitched. "You know what. You have money right? Just follow me." He groaned, walking out the alleyway and putting a hood over his head as Sakura and Y/N walk next to him. It took like 10 minutes of walking before they arrived at the mall again.

Dabi walked upstairs and they went into a store filled with a bunch of random small squares and more. He walks up to one of the squares and points at it. "This is a phone." He said and Sakura raised an eyebrow. "What does it do?" She asked and Dabi sighed. He explained for about 30 minutes what a phone was. Sakura and Y/N both not realising they are probably late for school.

"Oh, cool!" Y/N grinned. "Ne, Ne. How do we set it up? Can I get one?!" Y/N asked excitedly. Dabi snorted. "Yeah, if you have money. You have to buy it unless you steal it." Dabi informed as Y/N and Sakura nodded. "What's the best phone?!" Y/N asked, looking around with stars in her eyes. Dabi pointed at the phone next to them. "That one." He replied and Y/N nodded.