Chapter 2

Y/N GROANED AS SHE flopped on the ground. It had been a couple weeks since they had started their training trip. Jiraiya was trying to improve her Taijutsu and Rasengan-conjuring time. Sakura had been improving at a rapid rate. "Come on kid, you're not giving up now are you?" Jiraiya asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Of course not!" Y/N said, standing up and getting into a fighting position. Suddenly, a pink flash went past before the ground broke under them. "WOAH!-" Y/N and Jiraiya shouted in surprise. Sakura grinned as she adjusted the new gloves on her hands. "Tsunade said we should spar." Sakura said, brushing the dust off her shoulders.

"So a 'Y/N, would you like to spar?' Wouldn't have done it?" Jiraiya asked, gesturing to the small crater on the ground. Sakura stuck out her tongue at the old man before turning to Y/N, who stared at her with awe and fear. 'Scary! If I fight Sakura-chan I might die!' Y/N shivered in fright.

"Get ready!" Sakura smirked, clenching her fists before charging at a scared Y/N. "WAIT SAKURA-CHAN-!" Y/N shouted, ducking under a punch. Tsunade and Shizune walked over and the female Sannin raised an eyebrow at the scared Y/N and a fired up Sakura sparring. "I'm guessing Sakura asked to spar and Y/N accepted?" Tsunade asked Jiraiya.

"Asked? She flew in here and broke the ground saying. 'Tsunade suggested we spar.' And started charging at Y/N!" Jiraiya said, bewildered. "So she did ask?" Tsunade deadpanned. "That's not asking-!" Jiraiya sweatdropped. Shizune stared in sympathy as Y/N flew across the clearing. "SHANNARO! TRY DAMMIT!" Sakura bellowed, chasing after the flying Y/N.

"KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!" Y/N shouted, making 20 clones and charging at Sakura. "Remember your training, Sakura!" Tsunade shouted, smirking as Sakura started to dodge all the strikes from Y/N's clones. The first this Tsunade drilled into Sakura was not flinching and dodging. A medic nin must always learn how to dodge attacks.

Sakura defeated the last clone and suddenly, she was kicked in the back. Y/N grinned, "You want a spar? Fine-ttebayo!" Y/N said, flipping over Sakura as she swiped at her. They grab a Kunai and they clash together. "I bet Sakura will win." Tsunade said arrogantly. "Oh yeah? I bet Y/N will win!" Jiraiya challenged. "Want to bet?!" Tsunade growled. "Hell yeah! You suck at bets!" Jiraiya smirked.

Y/N went flying into Jiraiya and they fly across the forest. Tsunade grinned at Sakura who panted with a smile. "Nice one Sakura! I knew I could count on you! I won a bet because of you!" Tsunade laughed, throwing an arm around an exhausted Sakura's shoulder, she still has a long way to go.

Jiraiya groaned as Y/N stood up. "Man.. that's some monstrous strength and it's only been 3 weeks!" Y/N groaned, rubbing her aching head. She walked back over, dragging Jiraiya by the foot. "You're so strong Sakura-chan!" Y/N awed over the girl, who blushed and looked away. Tsunade grinned at her flustered student.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SHANNAROOOOOOO!" Y/N dodged the fatal hit with wide eyes. It's been a year and they have been progressing rapidly. She jumped on a tree branch to avoid being crushed by the broken ground. A boulder is sent flying in her direction and she grunted, dropping from the branch as the boulder flies through it.

Y/N picks up the tree and throws it at Sakura, who obliterated it with a punch. Y/N's eyes twitched, Tsunade had been training both Y/N and Sakura with chakra enhanced fighting styles. Sakura had more experience in it. So shes a lot better, but Y/N is getting there!

Jiraiya has been teaching her a lot about Fuinjutsu when she learned her clan specialised in it. She's currently on level 6 on her seals. "Focus Dammit!" She heard Sakura shouted before she's smacked away like a baseball by a giant tree. "Oops, did I go too far?" She asked Tsunade, who shrugged.