Chapter 6

Y/N KEPT STEALING GLANCES at Sakura as the girl was watching Present Mic teach them English. She watches as she twirls the pen in her hand, the way she threads her fingers through her hair. The nose scrunch she does when she doesn't understand. Y/N placed a hand on her chin as she switched between gazing at Sakura or looking at the board.

"Uzumaki! What's the answer?" Present Mic asked, a knowing smirk on his face. Y/N widened her eyes as she stared at the potential answers on the board. "Uh, A." She blurted, praying it was right. Present Mic raised an eyebrow. "Correct, but pay attention." He said before going back to the lesson.

Sakura looked at Y/N who made eye-contact with her. The blonde girl blushed and looked away outside the window next to her. Sakura looked down and her hair shadowed her face, hiding the smile on her face. Y/N looked down at her notebook and started doodling. She made a chibi version of Sakura with an angry face with a speech bubble next to her saying. 'Do Your Work!' Y/N snorted silently.

The lesson ended and it was time for lunch. They chose a class president earlier that day, which was Midoriya and Yaoyorozu. Y/N grabbed her tray as does Sakura and they sit at a table together. "What training exercise do you think Aizawa will have us do this afternoon.?" Sakura asked, making a conversation.

"I'm thinking either group battles or rescue missions." Y/N replied, taking a bite from her ramen. Sakura nodded. "What do you think about the sports festival..?" Y/N asked and Sakura hummed. "Maybe we should show the world we are shinobi." Sakura said and Y/N tilted her head. "Why?" She asked. Sakura looked at her bowl.

"I feel we should honour our village, I don't care what other people say about us. We will become heros, we just need to prove it." Sakura replied and Y/N smiled. "Well, it's your call Sakura-chan! After all, you're never wrong!" Y/N grinned cheekily. Sakura blushed and looked away. "Idiot.. sometimes I get things wrong." Sakura muttered and Y/N tilted her head. "Barely." She replied as Sakura shook her head fondly.

Suddenly, an alarm blares throughout the school. Sakura and Y/N look at each other before grabbing a Kunai from the hidden places in their uniform. Y/N grabbed a senior by the jacket. "Oi! What's does level 3 security breach mean-ttebayo!?" She asked and the senior panicked.

"It means someone's broken into UA, this hasn't happened in the three years I've been here!" He blurted before walking away. Sakura and Y/N exchange looks and they start evacuation with everyone else. Y/N held Sakura's hand as the students push past them. "Honestly these people don't know how to evacuate accordingly." Sakura shouted as Y/N nodded in agreement.

Y/N gets pushed to the wall and she grunted as her back hits it. She feels someone standing over her and looked up into the eyes of Sakura, who has her hands on either side of Y/N's head, practically pinning her to the wall as she protects her from the other students pushing them. Thanks to Sakura's super strength. "A-are you okay?" Sakura asked, looking in her eyes.

Y/N blushed and nodded. Iida was suddenly at the top of the exit sign by the big door. "Everyone! Please, calm down! If you look outside, it's just the press! Everyone please go back to their classrooms!" Iida demanded as the crowd slowly started to disperse. Sakura sighed in relief as everyone started to leave. She looked at Y/N and smirked slightly as Y/N avoided all eyecontact with her.

When everyone disappeared, leaving Uraraka, Midoriya and Iida and a few other students. Y/N tapped the arm next to the side of her head. "Uh, Sakura-chan..? Yo-you can let go now." Y/N mumbled as Sakura looked at her. "Ah, sorry shannaro." She mumbled, pulling away and no longer pinning Y/N to the wall. "It's fine." Y/N replied as she scratched the back of her neck.

They made it back to the classroom and sat down in their seats. A few more students walk in before Aizawa enters the room. He gestured for Midoriya and Yaoyorozu to talk about their class rep duties. Midoriya hesitated. "Uh, I would like to appoint Iida as class rep." He said, making everyone shocked. He quickly explained it was how Iida controlled the raging crowd during lunch and Iida accepted it.