Chapter 4

Y/N JOLTED AWAKE, PANTING, clutching her chest. Her eyes tear up from the nightmare. She looked at the time and saw she should get ready for UA. She sighed and got out of bed, grabbing the uniform the school sent her. She can still remember what happened a few days ago.

~~~

A knock at the compound gate was heard and Y/N being the closest, walking outside and opened the gate. "Uhm. Delivery for Uzumaki Y/N, and Haruno Sakura." The man said, handing her a box with two envelopes on top. Y/N grinned at the man. "Thanks dattebayo!" She said, taking the box and closing the gate.

She walked back inside the house. She walked upstairs and entered Sakura's room. She dodged a Kunai going for her face. "I think our UA Letters are here. I don't know what the box is for though." Y/N said, placing the box on the floor next to Sakura's white and sakura-pink bed.

She handed the girl her letter and Y/N opened hers. A disk fell out and she tilted her head until a hologram came out of the disk, making her jump back and arm a Kunai, Sakura just jolting. "HAHAHA! I AM HERE, AS A PROJECTION!" A big blonde man said, making both Sakura and Y/N tilt their heads. "Who's this loser?" Y/N asked and Sakura shrugged.

This big blonde dude started telling them about the boring stuff until he got to the points. "Young Uzumaki! You got 145 villain points and 120 rescue points, a UA record! You will be in Class 1A! Welcome, to your hero academia!" He said before the projection disappeared.

Sakura grinned. "Nice!" She said, opening hers. The big blonde dude appeared and said the same till they got to the rescue and Villian points. "Young Haruno! You got 115 Villian points but you also got 145 rescue points! You placed second behind Young Uzumaki!" He said, showing the leaderboard. "You will also be in Class 1A, welcome to your hero academia!" He said, and the hologram disappeared.

"ALRIGHT! WE DID IT!" Y/N laughed, jumping around. Sakura chuckled at the girl and opened the box with a swift swipe of her Kunai. "Ooo! Our UA uniforms!" Sakura said and Y/N grinned. "I requested pants instead of a skirt." Y/N said and Sakura nodded, she could understand that. She handed Y/N her uniform and the girl grinned. "We did it, Sakura-chan! We're a step closer to becoming heros!"

~~~

Y/N exits her shower and got into her uniform. She ties the blazer around her waist and stretched before knocking on Sakura's door. "Sakura-chan..!" Y/N said, opening the door and walking in, seeing Sakura adjust the tie around her neck. "Hey Y/N." Sakura hummed, looking at her through the mirror. "Hey." Y/N grinned.

Suddenly, the door was busted open. "Alright Brats! First day of school!" Tsunade grinned, looking at them in their uniforms. "Alright! One step closer to being heros!" Y/N cheered. They walk downstairs and see Shizune cooking breakfast. "Pancakes!" Sakura cheered, sitting at the table as Shizune places a plate of pancakes in-front of them each.

Jiraiya grinned, walking in the kitchen. "Morning!" He said, walking over and stealing one of Sakura's pancakes, making her shout in protest and nearly punch him out the window. "Hi Pervy Sage!" Y/N waved, chewing her pancakes and finishing them at the same time as Sakura. "Now, show that Hero school that you deserve to be heros." Jiraiya said and Y/N nodded, grabbing her backpack with her school supplies as Sakura grabbed hers.

Due to them not being able to wear their Shinobi headbands in public yet, they wore black headbands with no metal plates. "Bye!" Y/N waved, walking out the door. Sakura waving too before it shut. Shizune smiled. "They are going to be great heros one day." Shizune hummed and both Sannin nod in agreement.