Chapter 3

Y/N AND SAKURA STOOD outside of a massive house with Jiraiya, Tsunade and Shizune. "Woah, Pervy Sage! How did you land us a house like this!" Y/N gasped in awe, looking at the house. "STOP CALLING ME- whatever. I'm a legendary Sannin of course! The pay for bounties and other mercenary missions is insanely good." Jiraiya grinned, posing.

"I've never been in a house." Y/N said in awe. Sakura smiled sympathetically, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Ne, ne, Sakura-chan! You lived in a house before right? What's it like?" Y/N asked, turning to her with stars in her eyes. "Uhm, it's like an apartment but it has more rooms and 2 floors or more." Sakura explained and Y/N squealed.

"That's so cool! I'll have room to make seals!" Y/N said excitedly. Jiraiya smiled and opened the giant gate. "How many rooms are there, Jiraiya-Sensei?" Sakura asked the man. "5 rooms is the best I could get. There's 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. A living room, a kitchen, and every other thing a basic house has."

It was more like a house in a compound

It was more like a house in a compound. It was massive. They had enough room for training and everything. "Apparently U.A is an hours walk away for the average human here.. I think about 5 minutes would be enough for you guys to get there." Jiraiya smirked at the two Konoha Genin. "Alright! When do the entrance exams start?" Y/N asked.

Tsunade looked over. "They start tomorrow, we will unpack today, buy groceries and some last minute training. There's an academic part so Y/N, study for that." Tsunade told them before directing the last part to the girl. Y/N groaned and Sakura chuckled. "I'll help you out, idiot." Sakura offered.

Y/N looked at her and grinned. "You're the best Sakura-chan!" Y/N hugged her, resulting in a punch in the head. "Don't do that so suddenly!" Sakura said as Y/N cried crocodiles tears. "Alright! Start unpacking then!" Jiraiya grinned, ushering them into the home. Sakura and Y/N glare at each other, wanting to pick the first room.

Suddenly, they both dash up stairs, shouting at each other as they try to find the best room first. Tsunade chuckled. "They're like an old married couple." Tsunade said and Shizune nodded in agreement. Y/N grins as she managed to get the best room. "SCORE!" She shouted, jumping around laughing. Sakura sulked. Y/N's room was massive. She couldn't wait to decorate it.

She opens a door and raised an eyebrow, it led to another bedroom. "Hey, Sakura-chan why don't you take the room next to me?" Y/N asked, gesturing past the door. Sakura huffs but agreed. Y/N starts unpacking the stuff she had from her journey. It wasn't much due to their constant moving, but it was good enough.

What was shocking is that they encountered 2 Akatsuki members, Sakura managed to defeat one, luckily. Tsunade was blackout drunk so she couldn't help much. She defeated Sasori of the Akatsuki but the other one called Deidara ran away. They found out they kidnapped Gaara but didn't managed to kill him yet, which was a relief.

"Y/N, Sakura! We're going shopping! Are you coming?" Tsunade shouted from down stairs. Y/N grinned and launched out of her room and slid downstairs on a banister. "Sure! I need to decorate my room anyway!" Y/N replied as Sakura walked down the stairs. "Me too." Sakura said and Tsunade grinned.