SO MUCH

The soft fingers in his hair tangled in the curls, tugging softly and moving downwards to scratch the hair on his nape.

To suppress the shiver that wracked his body, taehyung slipped his fingers underneath jimin's dress shirt, rubbing up and down along the curve of his sculpted waist, loving the feel of smooth skin against his calloused fingertips.

A breathy moan escaped jimin's lips, when he brushed his fingers near the skin above his hip bone, the muscles on jimin's toned belly contracting with tiny goosebumps.

Sensitive.

Taehyung made sure to file this new information in his head for future use.

Someday.

Someday he could hopefully exploit this little secret until jimin breaks the same way taehyung is a total goner for him.

Will they ever kiss again?

What if jimin wakes up the next day with no memory of this night?

But more importantly, what happens if jimin remembers all of this?

This was enough of a reason for taehyung to push jimin away from him. He can't, he won't go through another heartbreak. There's nothing left in him to shatter.

With reluctance, taehyung pulled out of the kiss, the action causing jimin to chase his lips with a needy whine.

Fuck.

The older's spit slicked lips were right in front of his face, inviting him to bite them again. Never had taehyung seen jimin's lips this juicy and shiny ( and he was the reason it looked so appealing, good lord spare him of the torture).

Taehyung had to physically control himself, the hand he had around  jimin's waist curling into a fist by the other's side but his eyes refused to leave the cherry lips he tasted not a second ago.

A string of saliva still connected their lips, so giving into his urge, taehyung raised his hand to rub his fingers over jimin's bottom lip slicked shiny with his saliva, swollen and angry red.

Jimin looked up at him, his gaze heady, cheeks flushed a beautiful pink, fringe matted to his forehead with sweat, lips pushing out into a pout that's sexy and cute at the same time.

Park Jimin and his ability to drive taehyung to absolute madness.

Jimin tried to bring his face back to kiss him again, his hand on taehyung's nape rubbing a patch of skin that was sensitive.

It felt good ( so good) and taehyung would have moaned out loud if it weren't for the tiny semblance of consciousness in his head that screamed at him to stop before everything got out of hand.

Hence when jimin stood up on his tip toes to kiss him, taehyung followed along leaning down but turned his face just before it reached jimin's lips to give a kiss to his jaw, dragging his nose down over the side of his throat and buried his head in the smaller's neck.

Jimin whined so loudly in complaint that taehyung had to hold the older's hips in a death grip and exhale a deep puff of air to keep himself in check.