LOVE

It's been five days since he left jimin.

Taehyung went abroad leaving his very whiny boyfriend back in seoul for some serious matter and to be frank, it was really very hard for taehyung to resist jimin's complaints.

But taehyung had been postponing the arrangement for the fourth time cause with each attempt jimin found new ways to prolong his stay in seoul.

The first time it had been with large round eyes, the second time it was jimin waking shirtless with only his sleep shorts and taehyung didn't want to recite the third and fourth time.

Once he broke the news to jimin the fifth time, the guy had actually latched on to his waist and he had to tightly close his eyes to save the last bit of his sanity. Jimin had breathed his name so softly that taehyung himself feared he was going to lose for the fifth time.

Jimin's large puffy lips were squeezing to taehyung's exposed collarbone and he could define the kicked puppy look in jimin's eyes even without opening his eyes or looking down.

Honest to god, three months into dating the most wonderful human being in the world and taehyung still melts into a puddle of love sick fool just from a look.

'Don't go tae', jimin had pleaded with his voice, his eyes and taehyung had to clear his throat to correct the quivering of his lips.

'It's just a week jiminah, I'll be back before you know it' he mumbled, sniffing the smooth strands of the smaller's hair, kissing jimin's temple afterwards when jimin clutched his shirt in desperation, warm lips caressing a spot underneath his jaw.

'No a week is too long, so take me with you' his boyfriend offered and jimin himself knows how absurd the idea is cause he cannot leave his work like that and he is aware taehyung knows this too but he can't help but be petty.

'Jiminie' taehyung cooed when the said male nuzzled into the hollow of his throat, lips pushing and tongue prodding at the bright red bite mark just above his right clavicle, an aftermath of their last night mischievousness.

'Baby please, it's some trival matters that requires a once over from me, I promise it won't take more than a week. I will be with you a week from now jimin' and taehyung thanked the heavens because jimin actually listened to him this time. The smaller had hummed in his arms after, finally, putting a stop in riling him up.

But taehyung hadn't known what awaited him later at night.

Jimin was needy, extremely pliable under him, begging him with his sweet siren voice, tempting taehyung over and over again and taehyung gave in alarmingly fast to his boyfriend's whiny voice and wandering hands that never ceased to get a reaction out of him.

Or in simpler words they fucked all night and jimin was nowhere near sated even after three rounds, so taehyung had to make the fourth one disgustingly vanilla, fucking his boyfriend slowly, lovingly until all that could leave jimin's swollen lips were his name.

They held hands in the airport till taehyung had to board and taehyung tenderly pressed a kiss to jimin's head when the older whispered a wet 'I'll miss you taehyungie' after kissing him on the mouth.

'Think of me' jimin had said squeezing his fingers and taehyung was endeared, stepping closer to his boyfriend to take the smaller into his arms who cuddled up to his chest real fast, burying his reddened wet nose at his throat.

'Silly, you are all I think about all the time jimin, love you' taehyung kissed jimin on the cheek one last time before letting go of the hug and he didn't look back once after he saw the way jimin's eyes teared up, speeding to get away from his love.