SEE EACH OTHER

Taehyung dreamed of waking up to the face of one park jimin, glowing radiantly in the morning light, tucked safely to his sides all warm and soft.

Taehyung dreamed of pulling jimin closer to him, a hand loosely running through the golden strands, cheeks and lips painted a pretty pink that makes jimin ethereal than he already is.

And taehyung would nuzzle his nose right where jimin has a mole on his forehead, so close to his hairline, pressing the most dearest of kisses to wake the small male up.

'Taehyungie' jimin would call with the softest of voice, sleep still not forgotten from the crevices of his eyes but with a smile so pure and full of love, taehyung would rub his head against jimin's setting a chain of giggles in motion that will make taehyung fall in love over and over again.

'Taehyungie', a sweet voice touched his ears, disrupting his sleep and taehyung blindingly reached for a warm body next to him, hands tangling in cold sheets.

'Tae, wake up' jimin spoke, a small finger tracing his naked chest, fingers dancing and walking up to the slope of his neck from his chest, climbing up and up to his earlobe, the tip of the cartilage getting rubbed softly between even softer fingertips.

Taehyung's eyes closed blissfully with a contented groan, sleep overtaking his senses and he was so ready to fall back into sleep when the same fingers he worshipped and waxed poetry, pulled harshly at his ears and his eyes shot open in an instant.

'Ow ow jimin what?' taehyung cried while circling his hands around the thin wrist, trying to yank the strong grip on his ears, eyes blinking to adjust with the harsh light in his room.

Why the heck is it so bright early in the morning?

'Jimin, what the hell?' taehyung grumbled after successfully pulling jimin's hand a good distance away from his head, rubbing the sore spot himself to alleviate the pain.

'Ive been calling you for the past five minutes and you kept going back to sleep like my sound was lulling you' jimin fussed and when he yawned tiredly jimin raised a hand to smack him on the chest.

Taehyung caught the dainty wrist before it could touch him, eyes sleepy and focusing on the sight of jimin sitting on his lap all red, angry and dissatisfied, lips pushing out like the million times he has seen before, still naked as the day he was born.

Great.

The blanket taehyung draped around jimin last night was pooling at his waist and taehyung thanked the heavens for making jimin be mindful of covering himself up.

Thinking about it now, how long was jimin sitting on his lap? Would jimin kill him if he said that his legs were going numb from his weight?

Maybe he should keep his mouth shut.

Jimin had grabbed his hair in a tight fist when his eyes flickered close once again and taehyung resisted the urge to pull jimin towards him and kiss him senseless because what taehyung learned from a day of being with jimin is that the elder becomes really tractable after a kiss from him.

And taehyung decides to use this for his advantage in the future because an angry park jimin isn't to be dealt lightly.

But he did drag the male to his chest ignoring the weak protests from jimin, who suddenly turned silent once taehyung gently cradled his head in his large palms.