AND THE TIME AFTER

'Tae, can you get me some clothes?' jimin whispered in a hushed tone to taehyung who was quietly nuzzling the grown hairs on his nape, the younger's chest snugly plastered to his back like a second skin.

Jimin felt taehyung occasionally pausing to press small kisses to the dip of his nape where a tiny mole resides and jimin made sure to bury himself more into the taller's warmth every single time taehyung does that.

Jimin's nose is pressed to the softest part of taehyung's wrist, the ceaseless thumping of the younger's heartbeat nearly lulling him into a peaceful sleep.

The better part of his body is still covered in a blanket and jimin forgot that he was completely bare beneath the cloth, his back (luckily still covered with the blanket) pressing back onto taehyung's chest. It was only when they shifted to lie down on the bed, the purposeful motions dragged the blanket away to expose a bit of his bare thigh to the air, did jimin become conscious of his nakedness.

Jimin missed their shared body heat and almost let out a whine when taehyung pulled himself away.

'Oh my god jiminah, i'm so sorry, I'll get your dress righ-'taehyung stopped short without completing his sentence when his eyes slipped down to jimin's pale, flawless legs laying uncovered, the edge of the blanket covering his body ridden up to the top of his thigh.

His ears turned bright red, cheeks warming up at an unbelievable speed when jimin peeked at him from beneath the covers, large round eyes glancing at his face, before burying himself small in the covers.

He had seen jimin naked not long before, hell he was even ready to have sex with the guy, then what in the world is his body trying to do, acting like a hormonal teenager who was seeing his crush for the first time?

The tip of jimin's ears was also red, easily recognisable due to the stark contrast of the older's blonde hair and taehyung's eyes searched whether jimin's skin was flushed down to his neck but the older pulled the cover of his blanket over to cover his head before taehyung could see more.

But even then jimin didn't made any effort to cover his exposed legs, body staying stock still in his bed so close to looking like an actual burrito.

Jimin is just effortlessly cute.

Jimin whimpered when taehyung's familiar lips kissed a spot on his knee, feeling the weight of the taller's body leaving the bed.

Jimin squished his flushed cheeks to the coolness of taehyung's pillow, inhaling and exhaling deeply to tame his carelessly beating heart.

Taehyung's bed was warm and most of jimin's senses were firing up from the familiar scent of lavender dispersed here and there, eyes closing contentedly because this smelled safe, close to home.

Maybe one day jimin will associate the scent of lavender as his home.

He must have fallen asleep from being tightly wrapped in the rich, heedy scent of the younger's, tiredly blinking open his eyes only when taehyung shook his shoulder.

'Jiminie, let's sleep after changing your clothes' the deep timbre of taehyung's husky voice managing to pull himself further into dream land.

A pat on the head and gentle coaxing from the younger later had jimin pushing from the bed to dress himself. Jimin took the clothes, a tshirt and joggers from taehyung's outstretched hands, feet dangling off the side of the bed and raising his hands to push the blanket from his shoulder.

'I'll leave you alone to change' taehyung sputtered hurriedly, getting back on his feet to give jimin privacy to change his clothes.
But small fingers wrapped loosely around his wrist before he could run away and taehyung turned around to the sight of jimin with bare chest, his blanket pooling at the base of the blonde's waist.