Epilogue

Hyunjin eased the car into Felix's driveway. Chan wasn't even watching, too immersed in whatever was on his phone. It may have been a year since Hyunjin managed to get his license, but it still brought out pride when someone trusted his driving.

Felix jumped up from the swing on his front porch and bounded down the steps, slipping his phone into his pocket. Everything about him glowed. His fully bleached hair bounced behind a black headband that matched his black sweatpants and white t-shirt. While his red platform sneakers stood out with their glossy finish.

He grinned at Hyunjin, eyes shimmering in the sunlight and freckles out for the world to see. Just as he opened the car door, his mom poked her head out of the house to yell a quick goodbye.

"Where's Binnie? Does he have classes again?" Felix asked the moment he was settled in the car.

"No, he's meeting us there. Doesn't get off work until 5:30," Chan answered.

"Good. He can't break the tradition. It's the only day I get to see him anymore!"

"Lix, don't say things like that. It's gonna make me cry!" Hyunjin complained.

"I'm just saying! At least I used to see him at school, but now he's got work, night classes, and Minsoo. It's ridiculous!"

"Are you surprised? He was just as busy before," Chan reminded.

"Sometimes I wish he had no ambition," Felix muttered.

Hyunjin laughed, "good luck with that."

"And now everyone else is gonna leave me!"

"You've got three months. Plus you won't be all alone. You'll have Seungmin!"

"I don't want Seungmin. All he does is annoy me." Felix pouted. Hyunjin looked at him through his rearview mirror and chuckled.

"Guess you've gotta learn how to annoy him back," Chan suggested.

Hyunjin nodded while adjusting the dial on the radio, pushing it when it reached the right station. Classic rock emanated from the speakers. Felix immediately covered his ears.

"Oh gosh, you've been corrupted!" Hyunjin laughed at the outburst and turned up the volume.

Chan started to dance in his seat, much to Felix's dismay. The older boy turned to dramatically head-bang in Felix's direction.

"Come on, Lix! You know you wanna!" Felix vehemently shook his head. "Aw, come on! Think of it as a warm-up!"

The antics kept up as Felix struggled to not be corrupted by Changbin's music taste. However, by the time they pulled into the dance studio parking lot, his blond hair was flying to the beat of the music.

Chan and Hyunjin sent each other sneaky smiles before Hyunjin turned off the car.

"We're he-"

"Binnie!" Hyunjin jumped at the sudden shout. Felix didn't wait for permission and exited the car into the arms of a waiting Changbin.

The other two exited close behind him to make sure he didn't get run over in the middle of the parking lot.

"Hey, how'd you get here before us?" Chan asked.

"It was a wasteland at work, so they let me leave a couple minutes early," Changbin answered, patting Felix's head. "Did you guys have a fun day at school?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes at his friend. "Yeah, so fun."

Changbin chuckled. "Well, now comes the real fun then." He cracked his knuckles and opened the door to the dance studio. "After you." His eyebrows danced in amusement, but no one declined the offer.

"Wow, it's a miracle. Is everyone really on time?"

"Don't look so shocked, Jisung."

"I'd be nice to him or Minho will make us pay," Chan warned.

"As long as he doesn't make us do jumping jacks like last time. It's a dance class for goodness sake!" Hyunjin complained.

"I heard that," Minho said, walking up from across the room, "Maybe I'll make a special workout just for you, Jinnie. Let's see, push-ups, squats, cardio...what else?"

"Sit-ups?" Jisung helpfully supplied, earning him a hit from one side and a cheeky smile from the other.

"Perfect, Ji." They shared another annoying smile before Minho looked around the room at all the other people attending his class. "Should we get started?"

________________________________________________________________________________

And that's the end! 

Thank you to everyone that has read this book, you're amazing!