Chapter 11

"Look, Dude, I know you sucked, but can you stop sulking? It's been like an hour!"

Hyunjin's eyes stared menacingly over his spoon.

"Okay, fine. Sheesh." Felix giggled at Jisung's reaction, but sucked in his lips when he noticed the eyes narrowed in his direction.

"Do your brothers have a game tomorrow?" Jisung's eyes lit up at his boyfriend's question.

"Yeah! You comin'?"

"I don't know. I don't really sport." Jisung gave Minho an incredulous look.

"It's literally a bunch of five-year-olds chasing a random rolly thing. You aren't even playing."

"I know-"

"Plus, they're so cute!" Jisung grabbed Minho's shirt, pulling him back and forth to emphasize the cuteness.

"Okay, okay, I know, I've seen them!" Minho detached Jisung from his shirt, purposely making him place his hands daintily back on his lap. It was all in vain though as Jisung's hands constantly moved when he spoke.

"Well obviously you haven't or else you wouldn't be refusing my offer." Jisung stated, matter-of-factly. "I'll even be there. What more could you want?"

"Air conditioning and a burger." Minho answered a little too quickly.

"You have that right now."

"Yeah, and it's perfect."

"Whatever, just leave me to be lonely this weekend." Jisung turned in his chair and slouched so he could prop his cheek on his left hand.

"Look who's sulking now." Jisung stuck his tongue out at Hyunjin from across the table. Felix giggled again, obviously finding joy in the fact that for once he wasn't the one being annoyed.

"Ji! I didn't mean it! Well I did, but..." Jisung flipped his position so he was now facing Minho and raised his eyebrows. "You know what I think about getting unnecessarily sweaty!"

"You just danced for two hours straight." Hyunjin interjected, pointing an accusatory spoon in Minho's direction.

"That was purposeful sweatiness, plus the studio has air conditioning."

"Well I'm sorry an outdoor soccer field has no air conditioning. Want me to bring you a fan and some grapes, your highness?"

"Or I could, you know, just meet you after the game with ice cream."

"You do know my brothers are gonna expect ice cream every time they see you if you keep doing that." The pout on Jisung's face was long gone as the corners of his lips tugged upwards.

"So? My baby might die without his daily slushie and it's not the worst thing to be known for." Jisung stared lovingly at the pink, frozen treat in front of him. It was encased in a classic glass cup with a long spoon inside, condensation forming on the lower half where some of the drink still sat.

"I suppose."

"You eat one of those every day?" Minho snorted at Hyunjin's wide eyes.

"He's kinda obsessed." Jisung's hand came in contact with Minho's bicep.

"It's your fault!" Hyunjin smirked.

"I'm getting the sense that Mr. Jisung is spoiled." Minho shrugged and went back to his burger and rootbeer float, ignoring Hyunjin's smirk.

"Oh! How's Minnie?" Minho's head shot up before Felix clarified. "Seungmin." Minho nodded and went back to his food.

"He's fine. Sassy as always." Felix chuckled knowingly.