preface

THE REID SERIES
BOOK 1 : Fallen Stars

Quote

❝You're mine until the last star falls.❞

Dedication

to the people who love the dark sky and the little balls of light that shine in the pit of darkness.

Synopsis

"You obsessed, Riv?"

"Always have and always will and nothings going to change that."

-

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐝 the girl that fakes a smile, a laugh and answers with "No, I'm fine." But on the inside, she's slowly losing the hold on life that she once had.

𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧 her brother's best friend, the guy that has to sit back and watch the only girl he has ever loved from afar.

She is forbidden.

She's his best friends little sister.

She's the girl who seems to hate him so much.

Update Schedule
if I'm being honest it's whenever I decide to but I try to post at least twice a month.

Authors note

Hello loves!

This story is going to be more on the heavier side. So if you can't read this story then. That is fine.

The first few chapters might be slow so please bare with me!

If I see any hate comments towards my main character I will delete your comment.

Both the main characters can be asshole's sometimes so please be patient. And this book may be a bit fast pace so if you don't like that kind of thing then this book isn't for you.

There will also be smut so if you don't like that then I suggest not reading this book.

This book will have heavy topics so please read the trigger warnings before moving forward with this story. I will not be putting TW after this.

Tropes

•brothers best friend

•good girl

•possessive male main character

•bad boy

•boy falls first and falls harder

•touch her and I'll kill you

•betrayal

•quite girl

•angst

•grumpy x grumpy

•found family