Keep me safe

You leaned down over Heimdall's form as he quivered with anticipation. You smiled as you kissed him and pinned him down. He moved his lips against yours slowly as he read your mind to keep pace with you. He knew exactly what you wanted and for once he was happy to serve someone who wasn't Odin. He shivered as he peered into your mind again seeing how much you wanted him to beg, how much you wanted to watch him come undone, how much you knew he wanted it, but more than anything he saw your affection for him. He pulled away from the kiss panting and blushing. He looked at you with lust-blown pupils. His expression was confused and still a bit cautious. "You've only met me today, what purpose does fucking me serve in your protection of Loki? You have no romantic intentions that I can sense. Am I not a distraction?" he asked. His voice was strained.

"You just might be, but if your eyes are always on me, Atreus can figure things out on his own. He's no threat to Odin as he is now, so you're fine to fool around with me. Cut loose, beg, let me violate you in all the ways that you'd like," you answered him as you started to take off his tunic top. "Can I trust you?" he asked as you ran your hands up and down his chest. He groaned at the sensation and you again found yourself smiling down at him as you straddled his hips. He was hard again and you knew it was a matter of time before he became desperate for your touch. "You can trust me, Heimdall." You could tell he was reading you and he nodded slowly seeing that you were not lying to him. "Ok, good, now I need to teach you a lesson. You will not hurt Atreus, not when I'm around. I will keep him safe, and you'll obey me when I tell you here and now: you will not lay another finger on him," you spoke with authority. You could feel his cock twitch under you even though he gave you a defiant glare. "And what is it that you think you'll teach me, that I can't already see in your head," he challenged.

You smirked as you grabbed his wrist and pulled them together above his head. You used your protection shield to bind his hands together before leaving a trail of wet got kisses down his jaw and neck. He squirmed under you when you kissed and bit down on his collarbone. You abused the spot leaving angry love bites and bruises as he moaned and panted. You slowly began to grind down on his painfully hard length as he choked back a mewling cry. "Fuck, don't tease," he whimpered. You moved back to where you were sitting in between his knees and he sat up to watch you. You brought your hand to his heavy balls and gave them a soft but firm squeeze. He threw his head back and gasped. "Eyes here, Heimi," you demanded. He looked back at you with his eyes trained on your hands as you fondled his balls and moved your thumb over his sensitive head. Precum coated the tip as your spread it around. He bucked his hips and groaned as you spit on the tip. You blew cool air on it and he whimpered again. "Put it in, let me fuck that pretty face," he growled. You looked at him with smug defiance. "Who has who bound by their wrist?" you asked him. "It matters not," he argued. You sat up and away from his throbbing cock and watched him struggle. "Beg, puppy," you commanded. He held onto his pride and instead tried to free himself from the bonds you held him in.

There was no real conviction to his actions, otherwise, he'd be able to break free with ease. He just wanted to drag it out to see how you'd reward him for his bad behavior. It was still, in his mind beneath him to beg anyone for anything. You grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed as you slid your upwards and back down again. He let out soft moans and pants with each movement. You could feel his cock strain and twitch in your hand as his thighs tensed and he bit his lip signaling his climax was near. You let go and sat up straight and smirked at him. He groaned desperately as he searched for release bucking his hips and trying to regain contact with you. "Y/N, why?" he asked genuinely confused. "Read me, puppy," you enunciated each syllable. "No, just give me what we both want already, no more games," he barked. "No, you're going to beg and whine for it, and then when I'm satisfied I will reward you."

He pouted and looked away from you as he contemplated his next action. He knew what you wanted and he knew he would get what he wanted if he gave in. It was just so degrading and he hated how the thought of it made him even harder. "Fuck~" he moaned as you kissed the tip. You were having too much fun with him to just let him off the hook. Unlike most guys whose voices got deeper when they were turned on, Heimdall's voice increased in pitch, getting higher and higher in the cutest way. His little pants, moans, and whimpers were music to your ears and you wanted to drag this out as much as you could. "Go on, beg," you encouraged before you leaned over him again and kissed the hickies you left behind.