I HATE THAT HAT!!!

Italics: The past/Character thoughts

–[Real World]–

Once the smoke dissipated, I grabbed Henry's and Emma's arms and smiled at them "I'm gonna head out to find Snow and Charming before they get worried, I'll meet you guys out there," I told them before I started walking out. I left the hospital and ran through the streets looking for my friends, my family. I could see Snow and Charming hugging Red and Granny.

I ran up behind Charming and jumped onto his back. "Hello. Good to have you all back to yourselves," I said to everyone from my spot on Charming's back. Everyone laughed at me as I jumped off and hugged Snow.

"I'm sorry for not believing you this whole time," she mumbled into my shoulder.

"It's fine, I mean I would've though I was crazy if I were you."

She laughed as I let go of her and headed over to give Red and Granny proper hugs. I heard footsteps behind us and I saw the seven dwarfs walk towards us. They all bowed to Snow. "Your Highness," Grumpy said to Snow. Snow and the seven then came together in a group hug. "The curse... It's broken?"
"Well, it appears so," Charming tells.
"So, what do we do now?" Red asked, directing her question to the royals.

Snow looked determined at Charming as she responded, "Now? Now I find my daughter."
"So, it's true," Emma said in disbelief as she stood there staring at Snow.
I could see tears forming in Snow's eyes as she cupped Emma's face. She then brought her into a hug, crying. I could tell Emma felt very awkward with the situation, but at the same time, I'm super happy for snow. "You found us." Charming walked over slowly and hesitantly. Also joined the hug with tears of his own.

"Grandpa?" Henry asked with the smile, which caused Snow and me to start laughing. They pulled apart from the hug.

Charming looked down at Henry with a smile while placing his hand on his shoulder, "Yeah, kid. I suppose so."

Henry was pulled into a side hug by Charming as he smiled up at everyone, "She did it. She saved you."
"She saved all of us," Snow said as she starred admirably at her daughter.
Emma was a bit speechless, "I... Well..."
Grumpy of course had to bring the mood down, "Uh, then why are we still here?"

"That, my Grumpy friend, is a question with a simple answer," I told everyone.

"Well, what is it?"

"Something I'm not at liberty to say," I told him with a shrug.

Grumpy glared at me while Charming and Snow laughed, because they know how cryptic I can be at times.

The dwarves started asking questions on top of each other,"Well, what was that smoke? Who did this? What was that smoke? A-And why? And what was that smoke?"
Blue walked up to the group, "Magic. It's here. I can feel it." Snow grabbed her hands as they exchanged smiles.

Henry walked between Snow and Charming to look at Blue, "Magic? In Storybrooke? You're the Blue Fairy. Do something magical."

"It's not quite that simple, Henry. No wand, no fairy dust... Matters are complicated, now."

"Well, I mean, we could probably find dust somewhere. As for me, I don't need dust. I am magical," I said as I walked behind Henry. He looked back at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Can I see some?"

I looked down at him as I rubbed my hands together. "Watch this." I snapped my fingers but nothing happened. I looked down at my hands, confused, and snapped both of them. When nothing happened again, I snapped them a couple more times. I smiled sheepishly at everyone. "I'm a little rusty. Also, I've never been very good at magic anyways..."