➳ I Vow to Be A Shelter

| Genre |World akin to the 1940s

| Genre |
World akin to the 1940s.
Historical Fantasy, Slice of Life and Romance

| Triggers |
Gabriel's story has minor character death, religious trauma and acute trauma from fire.

| Name |
Goes by Gabriel A. His real name is classified, only known by himself or the dead.

| AliasNickname |
He doesn't go by cute nicknames, as all his past lovers were one night stands. He does use nicknames for others quite frequently though, either "darling" or "love".

The children he takes care of use "Dr. Az" or "Doc" instead of his name.

| Age |
Seems to be around 26 years old.
Gabriel doesn't care for his birthday, but if asked for it, he'll say it is on the 22nd of March.

| Sexuality |
Bisexual, Demiromantic.
Due to the on/off one-night stands, he hasn't had a proper relationship.

| Gender |
Male, he/him.
He has explored different pronouns, and honestly has no problem with they/them, but generally goes by he/him.

| Species |
Gabriel is a Witch.
He appears mostly as a human rather than his normal form.

| Looks |
Gabriel has light skin with beauty marks dotting near his eyes and on his neck. This isn't very prominent, as his two tattoos are the first thing many see. Gabriel has a series of chains inked across his whole body. These chains seem to move even if he isn't, along with the tattoo of one wing on his (right) back shoulder blade. Gabriel's height isn't grand by any means. He only just stands just at 5'9. Though he is perfectly comfortable with this. He isn't all that skinny, and is sort of intimidating just from his posture.

Styled to be slicked back, Gabriel has soft brown hair with streaks of white, that falls just below his neck. It's straight and acts like a mullet. His hair has these unnaturally white streaks from rare magic outbursts. His eyes also, from the outbursts, have a soft golden halo around a lighter brown.

| Clothes |
Gabriel wears softer greys and muted browns. In rare cases he does wear lighter pastels for them. Accompanying a lot of these outfits is his trenchcoat.

 Accompanying a lot of these outfits is his trenchcoat