➳ I Need Something That's Human 🌟

| Genre |World akin to a Supernatural Royalty - Political Fantasy, Romance, Drama -

| Genre |
World akin to a Supernatural Royalty
- Political Fantasy, Romance, Drama -

| Triggers |
Vivienne's story has neglect, war, murder, mentions of death, and religious trauma

| Name |
Princess Vivienne Armani

| AliasNickname |
Vivi, Vivia

| Age |
23

| Sexuality |
Bisexual

| Gender |
Female, she/her

| Species |
Human

| Looks |
Vivienne has dark blue hair, shimmering in sharper colours of green and purple, as if iridescent. Her hair is curly and goes just past her shoulders, though normally it's in an updo. The women has dark green eyes, almost brown. A lighter skin accompanies this colour, with beauty marks scattered along her body. A simmering tattoo of Parlor Palms cradles the back of her neck, among which hides a rabbit. This tattoo was something Vivienne was born with, as per requirement with the Azaria Kingdom's royalty line.

Each royal has a separate or independent tattoo that branches off of the previous line. For her, the rabbit was taken from her father's tattoo, and she garnered nothing from her mothers side. The palms were her own. Vivienne is around 5'6 in height.

| Clothes |
As this is a more fantasy esc royalty scene, Vivienne wears new elaborate dresses and suits for each occasion. Most of these are in her houses sigil and crest colours: blue and silver. She dislikes wearing anything with much glamour and jewelry, as the textures do bug her, but she is keen to stay on her families good side no matter what.

 She dislikes wearing anything with much glamour and jewelry, as the textures do bug her, but she is keen to stay on her families good side no matter what

| Scent |Vivienne smells of vanilla and hibiscus, but it is more likely that the vanilla scent is hidden

| Scent |
Vivienne smells of vanilla and hibiscus, but it is more likely that the vanilla scent is hidden.

| Personality |
She's definitely polite, but in a rather 'don't test me' manner. It's nothing outright said, but the way her eyes drag along a persons figure does all the telling just fine. Sometimes she can be brash, especially when she's passionate about something. If she doesn't like how things are progressing, Vivienne is bound to eventually lash out. Shes seen as a figurehead, a stepping stone or 'far too kindhearted' in most political circles, but the rumours do no justice for just how ruthless she can be.
In truth Vivienne can be kind, it is seen with how she approaches her servants or guards in regarding them as equals.
[Defining traits: Politically Polite, Brash and slow to understand]

| Occupation |
Caretaker/2nd In Line For The Throne.
She cares for her two younger siblings in the absence of her parents and older brother, though is also mostly taken by her own duties.

| Strengths and Weaknesses |
+ geography and negotiations.
+ she is fantastic with a bow and arrow, having been raised on it most of her life since she can't train with a sword.

- sword fighting. She was never allowed to even pick one up, as it was seen as taboo.
- Although she loves the outside, she doesn't have much experience with it, and therefore it's one of her weaknesses.

| Likes and Dislikes |
+ Vivi adores all sorts of either sweet or salty foods.
+ One day she wishes to walk amongst the people, not as a royal but rather without status.  So often enough she likes travelling to the city, or looking to it from afar
+ The forest, or rather what secrets it could hold. Magical creatures have always fascinated her.

- stuck up royalty. Or just any such person that acts as though they are far above everyone else
- Vivienne doesn't like her older brother, nor her parents. It's easy to tell that though, because the feeling is somewhat mutual.
- the sight of blood.

| What They Look for - Relationship |
Her family is looking for someone who is rich and can take after their image. Therefore they wish for someone apart of a high end family. Vivienne strives for more of a kind hearted soul, as she has no care to whether they are rich or not.

| Powers |
She can use a weak form of Hypnosis.
Vivienne is far more adapt at her secondary power, which is to 'call' out to people in their minds. Though she can't read thoughts, she does feel basic emotions when she talks to the person in their head.

| Family |
This family is a monarchy, so if the 1st born was to perish then the 2nd born or the next predecessor would be king/queen. The Crown is inherited by a sovereign's children. If there aren't any predecessors by the direct royal family- a childless sovereign's nearest to the line rules. In the event of a child coming to the throne than a regent is applied to aid.

Mother: Queen Charlotte Armani, 46 years old - alive
Father: King Winston Armani, 48 years old - alive
Older Brother: Prince Zion Armani, 25 years old - alive
Younger Brother: Prince Corin Armani, 16 years old - alive
Younger Sister: Princess Abigail Armani, 16 years old - alive

Family Pet: Apollo and Easton - both are dogs, Apollo being a German Shepherd and Easton is a Great Dane.

| Other |
N/A

scenario - 1
This scenario can be discussed in PMs just in case it doesn't exactly fit.

Maybe you are working amongst those in the castle, or thrive in a neighbouring kingdom. No matter the point you are at, you have heard of the Azaria Kingdom.

Typically, the royals of Azaria are rather closed off and elusive, with the people holding little interest for them. That is, until recently. With allegations of a coming war from across the sea, they have started to rally their people with parties and balls in their castles, in hopes of gathering more public approval. The commonwealth have no clue that a war is being threatened, and take it in stride.

The coming month marks Vivienne's first stride into a formal political status, and a rather large ball is being held in her honour, courtesy of her parents.

scenario - 2
You can make this one up ^^