➳ Illusions Don't Last 🌟

| Genre |World akin to Percy Jackson

| Genre |
World akin to Percy Jackson. This is set in a fantasy universe, where much of the world is broken and falling into crevices in the earth.
Fantasy/Adventure/Apocalyptic

* note: you must also be a halfblood in this scenario.

| Triggers |
Astros's story has various amounts of character death, trauma and descriptions of body horror/gore.

| Name |
Astros Petre.

| AliasNickname |
Nightlight, also gets called Lia often enough that it has become more of a new name than a nickname. He does wish people would still have the decency to use his real name.

| Age |
19

| Sexuality |
Bisexual

| Gender |
Male, he/him.
Has never questioned his gender before and is comfortable with his expression.

| Species |
half-blood of Iris/Arcus

| Looks |
He has harsher olive coloured skin with a birthmark in the shape of a heart on his neck. From working with a bow and sword he has a calluses decorating his hands, along with nicks from knifes. Astros's auburn hair is cut shorter near his neck, as it tends to curl a lot more when it's long.

His height isn't anything to laugh at, standing at 6'1 even. He tends to hold this over people when he can, using his build to try and be as closed off and intimidating as he can. Astros posture is regal, given that he is a half blood of the goddess Iris.
Astros's eyes have a soft halo of light that shift with all the colours of the human gaze, mirroring a rainbow.

| Clothes |
Like most in this universe, he wears an outfit that protect him from the heat of the day, and the harsh cold at night. Although he doesn't know of a life before the apocalypse, he is still drawn to wearing gold or silver traces under his main clothing. So that sometimes, if he wants, the metallic surface mirrors a rainbow.

 So that sometimes, if he wants, the metallic surface mirrors a rainbow

| Scent |Astros lives in a desert city, so he mainly smells of dust, but also of early morning dew

| Scent |
Astros lives in a desert city, so he mainly smells of dust, but also of early morning dew.

| Personality |
- He is definitely a narcissistic bâstard. To add to that he is hotheaded and easily pushed to the edge. When it comes to 1v1 fights etc, it's probably the only thing he takes moderately seriously. Though he doesn't do to well with knowing when it is time to stop.

- In short, he is unbearable to everyone he meets. He 'fixes' this by pushing everyone away, and no one cares enough to reach back out. He doesn't know how to act and often runs himself into even more trouble.
- Like the kid who cried wolf, not many people believe him when he explains his side of the story, even if it's the truth.
[Defining traits: narcissistic and hotheaded]

| Occupation |
None.
He is a self proclaimed protector however, going out of his own way to help people in danger and then leave.

| Strengths and Weaknesses |
+ Astros knows how to handle himself in various situations, whether that means being a leader, playing the victim. (Charismatic)
+ He is brilliant with survival tactics and coming up with plans on the spot.

- Very bad at knowing when enough is enough... he will keep going until there is nothing left to burn.
- he's terrible at creating short ranged weapons from thin air in a small timeframe, as he's only really practiced with long ranged armaments.

| Likes and Dislikes |
+ meals that are warm. It's hard to come by meals in general, but cooked food is the way to his heart.
+ Playing the piano, he only got to really play when he was younger, but music has always interested him regardless.
+ He also likes to learn the history of the pervious world, through older maps of land and seas or by books lost in apartments.

- loud noises (the calls the monsters do at night is the worst for him)
-  The snapping or breaking of bones. He can't handle hearing it.
- Animals, he fears they will turn against him. This goes especially for dogs.

| What They Look For - Relationship |
Astros lives for the idea of a relationship, and generally wants someone who isn't afraid of physical affection, or that he is clingy.

| Powers |
- He can use the fractures of light from rainbows to create multicolored flames, and in such a case it can form into a solid material. His preferred weapon is a rifle, but he can also manage with a sword.
- generate and manipulate light/rainbows in a variety of ways. He's also able to send short messages; he never got the power to shapeshift from his mom.

| Family |
Mother: The Goddess Iris - immortal, unknown whereabouts
Father: Basil Petre - 50 yrs old, dead.
Sister: Helen Arosin - 25 yrs old, whereabouts unknown
Brother: Darren Petre - 15 yrs old, whereabouts unknown

| Other |
- He has issues with abandonment, often going as far as trying to leave first so to not hurt himself. He doesn't hope for the best, rather always prepared for the worst.

scenario - 1
This scenario can be discussed in PMs just in case it doesn't exactly fit.

In regards to this universe, it is much of a barren waste. Most of the cities or outposts are plagued by monsters of the underworld and the heavens above. Some of these monsters names were chosen as the Howling Scavengers, and Colossal Mutants. There are many more monsters from a variety of backgrounds, including ones that used to be human. This disaster was started by the gods, but the true beginning was through humanities greed...

[you = your character]
You are stuck in a rather unstable building by means of an endless sandstorm. Unable to leave due to it, you decide to see if anyone else could be living in the area, after all it's always better to know you have company then to be left for dead when they inevitably attack. Strangely enough you do hear what seems to be movement the further up in the building you travel, and behind one of more kept together rooms is what looks to be a figure, sitting with his back to you intensely focused on something.

scenario - 2
You can make this one up / discuss a scenario in PMs