General Rules

RESPECT

Respect me and my time, and I'll do the same for you.
Only tag/ping me if I don't reply in 48 hours. Unless I specified before that I would be busy or just can't reply, it's likely I might've missed it.

DM OR COMMENTS?

This will be either a PM or Discord roleplay, if you don't have discord, I'd be okay with PM's here on Wattpad. Sorry if it's inconvenient.

Update: Wattpad is being really finicky so I'd definitely prefer the roleplay be on discord!

Please do the character forms on here.
(tagging is only accepted if it's detailed ^^)

GARY SUES

No mary sues, after all weaknesses are the keys to individuality. To contradict that, don't make the character boring either. It's a scale of balance, so try to find the middle!

REPLIES

make sure to make your replies long enough for me to go off of it. If it's not 7-8 sentences long I won't pay attention to it.
If the roleplay is boring, I will tell as much. But in truth, we could easily fix that with drama or just switching up the dynamic ^^

GRAMMER

you have to try with this. I'm not too picky, but refrain from using texting 'grammar' or short forms of words.

FORM ETIQUETTE

Please try to be semi-literate to literate while doing forms. You should have a lot of details related to your character.
You have to wait for your form/character to be accepted before you can start roleplaying.

REGARDING RELATIONSHIPS

all of my characters are older then 18. I won't feel comfortable if your character is younger then that and trying to romance my characters who are 20+.
I will not accept characters that aren't older than 18.

I'm semi-okay with smut, but only if the characters have developed their relationship enough. For me it's not that realistic to rush into something.
(Please specify if you're okay with it in forms)

CLOSED OFF RP

The characters who have the '🌟' are ones I'd love to Roleplay, while the ones that have '🌙' are semi-closed for the time being.

Semi-closed just means I might consider roleplaying them, but most of the time I will just offer to play a different one of my oc's ^^