➳ Demons In The Dark

| Genre |World akin to a Futuristic Dystopian - Dark Fantasy, Paranormal Thriller, Horror -

| Genre |
World akin to a Futuristic Dystopian
- Dark Fantasy, Paranormal Thriller, Horror -

| Triggers |
Rae's story has childhood trauma/death, emotional abuse/neglect, fire esc. trauma, as well as themes of murder. Various moments of gore and body horror.

| Name |
Rae V. Hart

| AliasNickname |
Pajarito, meaning little bird.

| Age |
21

| Sexuality |
Homosexual, Demiromantic

| Gender |
Male, he/him.

| Species |
Demon

| Looks |
As a human he has brown skin with blue eyes, dimples framing his face with lighter freckles. His curly black hair is framed almost like a butterfly cut, and often has it pulled up in a makeshift bun. lots of tattoos over his body, the more prominent ones are two pairs of angel wings on his back, one pair by his shoulder blades and the other goes down his spine. This mirrors the wings he gets when in his demon form. He has a sleeve tattoo down his right arm, still with patterns; and a snake tracking up his chest to his neck. About 6'1, with scars tracking most of his chest, back and neck.

In his demon form he doesn't look much different, black and gold cracks decorate his skin much like the scars. The cracks break into a full black near where his wings are. His back is basically all charred black/gold, although the origin of the cracks is his heart. Rae's eyes are still the same blue, but an inky grey surrounds them instead of white. He has ram horns that are semi hidden by his hair, and sharper fangs/claws. The tattoos are still present, but are outlined in gold.
Rae's two sets of wings are akin to a doves, but as if the feathers were dyed a starry black.

| Clothes |
Rae has a very good sense of fashion, but it ranges between a ton of different styles. The demon mainly wears professional suits and if not that, he'll wear something close to a long sleeve cardigan and jeans. A ton of jewelry accompanies all of these outfits.

 A ton of jewelry accompanies all of these outfits

| Scent |He smells of an odd mixture of vanilla and caramel

| Scent |
He smells of an odd mixture of vanilla and caramel.

| Personality |
The first thing you'd notice from Rae is the confidence that oozes from his eyes. He's not one to be left as a fool, and as such comes off as harsh and distant. Demons are all selfish creatures, and Rae acts no different, but he is not as cocky as some demons he's had the displeasure to met.
Rae carries a sense of great pride for who he is now, at least when he's human, and tries not to let anything get into his head. Truthfully Rae has a good heart, holding unwavering kindness behind a defensive shell of hate.
[Defining traits: blunt or stubborn, selfish, which can be taken as good/bad trait]

| Occupation |
Apart of a local Business.

| Strengths and Weaknesses |
+ very good at fighting head to head. As long as it's an open space, you can earnestly tell just how long he's been brawling.
+ Manipulation, although his soul is weak, he's wonderful at manipulating people to believe things the old fashioned way. (Gaslighting basically)

- very claustrophobic. He can't handle tight places or being imprisoned.
- he has a weak soul, so he can easily be overpowered/overwhelmed by mind manipulation

| Likes and Dislikes |
+ Water (such as lakes, waterfalls)
+ Cooking; art of any sort
+ Quiet areas. Just the quiet in general.

- abrasive people or loud areas
- other demons
- honest conversations. They make him feel vulnerable and he hates that.

| What They Look For - Relationship |
Rae is an odd duck. He isn't necessarily looking for anyone at the moment. He'd rather let time run it's course.
Although the man has had various flings before, but he's not the best with commitment.

| Powers |
Weapon Manifestation
Low Healing Factors
Aura Manipulation

| Family |
Rae isn't in contact with any remaining members of his family. He isn't keen on seeing any of them again anyway.

| Other |
He has chronic pain in his spine and back, related to the breakage of his spine when transforming into his demon form from his wings.

scenario - 1
We can make this up to fit our characters