11-15

11 Stretch in your workout clothes and head out for a run.

The Federal College of Higher Education in the second district has a total of more than ten playgrounds, one of which is next to the girls' dormitory, which is not only convenient for girls to exercise, but also convenient for students to fall in love.

Couples of couples held hands and walked around the runway sweetly. The open atmosphere made the young couples ignore passers-by to meet and kiss and kiss passionately.

Cheng Yiyi felt that he should be underground at this time, not on the ground.

After finishing a lap with no expression on her face, she consciously left the playground and ran on the school road.

The holiday is coming to an end, there are many people on the school road, and there are people running like her at 8 o'clock in the evening.

It is not abrupt for a short figure to join in, but there are not many running slowly like her.

A tall and long-legged boy was also running. He ran up behind him, raised his eyebrows at her who was running by the side of the road inexplicably provocatively, and easily overtook her.

Cheng Yiyi: I didn't offend you, are you polite, boy.

Cheng Yiyi snorted, speeded up, and went back.

When passing the boy, she turned her head and made faces at the boy.

The boy stared wide-eyed, a dwarf actually dared to break his head with him, he had the guts. Without even thinking about it, he chased after him. His long legs had a great advantage, and he soon equaled Cheng Yiyi.

The boy opened his mouth and said silently: "Short."

Cheng Yiyi sneered, "Short offended you, you are so stupid, let me win." After she finished speaking, she raised the aura in her body, and her short legs seemed to be equipped with motors. Da Da ran forward at an astonishingly fast speed.

The boy hurriedly ran after him, Cheng Yiyi ran in front, he chased behind, you

chased each other, both of them ran with all their strength.

After racing for an hour, Cheng Yiyi's face turned crooked, while the boy's expression was ferocious and he didn't want to admit defeat.

If passers-by notice and take pictures, they will definitely be able to take a lot of Yanyi emoticons that are not inferior to the two-dimensional element.

In the end, it was the boy who raised the white flag first, "Don't run, don't run, I admit defeat." Hearing this

, Cheng Yiyi slid his legs to the side of a big tree like noodles, hugged the big tree by the roadside and gasped.

Her aura has been exhausted long ago, and she has managed to survive until now.

The boy was not much better either, retching into the trash can, his lungs aching like burning, "You... you wait, I will definitely get it back next time, so you can obediently admit defeat."

"You can't, big man, There's nothing wrong with admitting it." Cheng Yiyi struggled to raise his hand and raised his fingers cursingly, "Goodbye, there will be no next time between us." After speaking, he walked slowly while supporting his heavy body.

Those who didn't know thought that a pair of scumbags were arguing.

The boy was obviously inferior in the verbal battle, and he couldn't express the anger in his heart with words, so he could only watch Cheng Yiyi walk away without being able to swear.