94

Chapter 94

2023-02-15 Author: Jiabaoguo

  "It's troublesome, leave quickly." Bai Zong chased away the female soldier, Cheng Yiyi sat indoors for a while, reading the information Bai Zong gave her.

  The material is a freshly compiled story, the content is filled in very carefully, but there is a problem with the character, "What's the matter with timidity and panic? Do I look like a timid girl?" The three people present were silent

  .

  With a slender figure and a graceful appearance, no one would believe that she kills without blinking an eye.

  In fact, she doesn't need to dirty her hands when killing people, God has already arranged for her clearly.

  No survivors are the best ending for the institute.

  Both Mu She and Bai Zong knew about this.

  "The contrast is big, so no one will think that what happened on the substar is related to you."

  Cheng Yiyi realized, "That's right, I should act weaker."

  She thought for a while, and took off the gravity ring on her body , move the lower wrist.

  She tilted her body, sat weakly on the chair, with timid eyes, hooked the corner of Mu She's clothes with her fingertips, and said tenderly: "Brother, I'm so scared." The three of them: "..." There is no need to be so

  pretentious

  .

  It's too teay.

  Cheng Yiyi squinted at Mu She's arm, goose bumps appeared on his skin, but his face was still cold, nothing could be seen.

  She laughed to death in her heart, and spoke with her throat even more recklessly.

  But not long after she was happy, the spaceship sounded a shrill alarm.

  From a narrow crack in the front line, a pair of huge claws stretched out. It gently pulled to the sides, and strange beasts ran out of the crack continuously.

  The unemotional voice of the intellectual brain spread throughout the entire ship through the player: "Please pay attention to the team members, at the coordinate ***, there are five high-level seven-level alien beasts and two eighth-level alien beasts. They are going to the third star area d03 -809 is approaching and is expected to arrive in three hours."

  It's not that the front line is uninhabited. If there is no one, the strange beasts will not come.

  As long as the soldiers can hold it, there will be people living on the habitable planet.

  It's just that most of the people will be active underground, so as to avoid large-scale deaths in the event of a surprise attack by alien beasts.

  "Level eight? Come again." Gu Wen gasped. An eight-level beast in Londo was scary enough, but the front line came to two ends. Are you trying to keep people alive?

  Mu She narrowed her eyes slightly.

  Gu Wen hurriedly said to Cheng Yiyi: "I'll take you away."

  "No, she followed me." Mu She dragged Cheng Yiyi to run without saying a word.

  "Sir, my sister is still underage, take it easy." Gu Wen said worriedly, not knowing what Cheng Yiyi could do to help, Mu She detained her beside her for the first time.