99

Chapter 99 Going to Rondo

  It's trivial, and I don't know when to find out.

  Cheng Yiyi said: "Then I hope you seize the time to investigate. It is best to find out before I form the alchemy. If it is useful for me, I will cooperate.

  " cheap enemy people.

  "Okay, I won't find any useful information after a while, I will contact you." Mu She said.

  Cheng Yiyi said goodbye to the people in Mu Zhai.

  Back at school, the special trainees are greeted by Instructor Wan's exam.

  The test is the practical application of knowledge about alien animals.

  Instructor Wan prepared a virtual scene full of strange beasts. In single-player mode, the remaining 20 students of the special training team sit in the virtual cabin.

  Instructor Wan said: "You only have one nuclear gun, which can be assisted by any tool in the scene. You can barely pass after fifteen minutes." "The countdown is   three

  , two, one."

middle.

  In the first three minutes, two special trainees died under the claws of alien beasts.

  As time progresses, the difficulty increases.

  Ten minutes later, six special trainees were kicked out. Fourteen minutes later, Tan Song, Cheng Yiyi, and several fifth-grade seniors were left.

  Just when fifteen minutes passed, Yuan Zhao also died.

  He patted his chest with lingering fear, "It's too disgusting." Because it was too disgusting, he took the initiative to throw himself to death as soon as the time came. He had no desire to win, he went through a place where he really couldn't eat, and he was still shocked after offline.

  Half an hour later, all the classmates ejected, Cheng Yiyi squatted down and retched, and she was also nauseated.

  Flesh and blood flew everywhere in the scene, not only human beings, but also suture monsters of humans and alien beasts. The embedded spider was just a transplant of her husband's body.

  The most disgusting one is a pig-orc-like guy. In order to keep the food fresh, it will tear off part of the human body and melt it into its own body.

  Dozens of hands and feet grew behind him, and he pulled one out to eat when he was hungry.

  Cheng Yiyi was severely mentally polluted.

  Being able to survive 30 minutes depends entirely on the professionalism of the craftsman. Back then, he trekked mountains and rivers to search for materials to create Wushuang, and he also experienced disgusting scenes.

  It's just not as scary as this time.

  "Instructor, tell me, did you deliberately increase the difficulty for me? At the last moment, it turned out to be a level-six alien beast. What kind of anti-human level is this? Let it go barehanded." The mode of the exam is very different from that of the Hundred-story

  Pagoda.

  The virtual exam will give a specific scene and several exam questions. Candidates must answer quickly in the current environment, and the body responds to avoid it. Wrong answers will increase the difficulty.

  Instructor Wan didn't know whether he was angry or amused, "You answered the questions too quickly and made it more difficult, can you blame me? Originally, I only assumed that you would answer 100 questions. You can see how many questions you have answered." Yuan Zhao went to see her and answered