End

Group hypnosis.

  His goal was not to lead humanity down another path in the first place.

  He wants human beings to perish, but human beings have a kind of resilience. No matter how he separates or drives human beings to kill each other, there will only be a truce in the end.

  In addition to the aggressive nature, human beings also have a peace-loving nature.

  So even if he successfully hypnotized everyone and killed many people, it will not prevent humans from realizing the recovery.

  The God of Technology wants news every once in a while, and the rebels have been investigating for a long time, because

  those who left the information are afraid that the God of Technology has other means, which may unknowingly affect their memory. With the technology at that time, it did not reach the height of rushing out of the universe.

  He used the data to make multiple copies, and launched these treasure boxes into the universe on the latest aircraft. The treasure chest is protected by other hard materials, and he hopes that one day

  And then chooses to kill himself to stop the god of technology from searching his memory.

  The person who left the information also mentioned that my partner will fight for our homeland to the end, and even if we fail, we will never be reduced to puppets.

  Cheng Yiyi frowned. Although the planet Mull resembles the Earth, there are still differences in the subtleties, so the Earth should be really destroyed. And the one in his hand is probably placed on other planets, so he will be prepared.   There is also a mess

  about the god of technology inside , if she had known she would not have opened it.   She didn't want to hand over this information to anyone. Handing it over might fill a part of the gap in history, but Cheng Yiyi didn't want to hand it over because of selfishness.   After hesitating for a while, she first sealed the metal plate and put it into the array.   These cannot explain the origin of the god of technology. He has supernatural powers, just like the gods were born with companion beasts. Cheng Yiyi feels that person should come from a high-latitude world, but Feifei said that the high-latitude world cannot enter.   Very contradictory.

  Just like she digs out the ant nest before, people cannot walk into the ant nest, they can only kill the ants through external means. But it is difficult to observe whether they are all wiped out.

  That's why the races in those high-latitude worlds keep investing in strange beasts.

  Cheng Yiyi couldn't help thinking, then, could Li Tianxiao be one of the products put in by the high-latitude creatures? If he is related to the god of technology, can he return to the high-latitude world to report what happened here?