90

Chapter 90

2023-02-12 Author: Jiabaoguo

  Lei, of course he doesn't want to attack.

  Cheng Yiyi understood that it was her fault that she didn't analyze clearly.

  "My way of cultivation is a bit special. I need to cross the catastrophe and break through, and I'll be fine. It's not the thunder we usually come into contact with." Cheng Yiyi said with a relaxed face. The period of Qi training transitioned to foundation building, and she was confident that she could make it through.

  Butler Qing was still a little worried, but he didn't ask any more questions. He pondered, "There is no place like that on the main star, but there is on the secondary star. Arrange a spaceship to go there, and it will take more than an hour." That's good,

  change In the world of comprehension, she has already found a cave to retreat at this time.

  But she is a student, she has no way to control her time freely, and no school will allow students to take a leave with no return date for ridiculous reasons.

  "Uncle Qing, please help me arrange it."

  Butler Qing recorded it with his optical brain so as not to forget, "Is there anything else you want?"   Cheng Yiyi

  said: "No."

Dayuanzhong has been chatting in the group for a long time, with more than a hundred chats.

  The beginning of the chat was what Yuan Zhao went to investigate. The matter of the parasitic beast was not fully found out, but Yan found it in Mo Luotian's mouth.

  Cheng Yiyi almost forgot about this. Unexpectedly, Yuan Zhao still remembered.

  【Yuan Zhao】: Mo Luotian's elder brother used to have qi before, but because his body was too weak and he didn't exercise, he gradually lost his condensate.

  [Huaiqian]: So what exactly is that?

  [Mo Luoxi]: I don't know either, please tell me, my brother locked himself in the room again and didn't know what to do, ignoring me. Yuan Zhao, how did you get the information out of his mouth?

  The social fear brother's daily life is to stay at home to learn knowledge. He always feels that he has not accumulated enough, is out of touch with society, and does not want to socialize.

  【Yuan Zhao】: I said Yiyi wanted to know, so he said it.

  【Mo Luoxi】:...

  [Tan Song]: Cousin is afraid of going out for more than a day or two. First things first.

  [Yuan Zhao]: Since there is no official written information, I will explain it according to my understanding. Yin is a substance produced in the body. The formation of Yin cannot be explained in words, and it is as difficult to "touch" as spiritual power. As long as you exercise to the limit day after day, you have a chance to break through the shackles and produce "enzyme". It can improve strength, agility, and do things beyond the limits of ordinary people.

  【Yuan Zhao】: But that is a Pandora's box. Yin can help a person to a higher level, but it can also destroy a person. When it is still in the Yin form, it is very gentle. But once a certain limit line is triggered, terrible sequelae will erupt.

  [Yuan Zhao]: Brother Mo said that some researchers speculated that Yin may be in a higher-level form, but those who break through this form are all crazy. Bloodthirsty, bloodthirsty, and madly destroying all life around him. He had a teammate with a high talent in energy who died because of energy.