86

Chapter 86 Breaking In

  Mao Xiaofa said frankly: "I used to be a researcher. Because I offended the management of the research institute, I was detained on the experimental bench. Is it funny? I regretted it the day I was treated as an experimental subject.

  " It's not that they didn't look for me, but because I was shot several times, they thought I was going to die, so they let me lie in the garbage dump. I was lucky, a kind couple named Cheng rescued me , I have only lived until now, but unfortunately..."

  Wait, is your surname Cheng?

  Everyone thought of Cheng Yiyi, and Cheng Yiyi waved his hand, "How can there be such a coincidence".

  "Tell me what Cheng does."

  "They are garrison soldiers patrolling the nearby star field. I still have their photos." Mao Xiaofa called up a photo from the old model of optical brain.

  They leaned over to watch.

  The couple in the photo are smiling brightly, the husband is heroic and the wife is beautiful. They were wearing combat uniforms, the husband was holding a baby in his arms, and the young woman was holding her husband's hand, leaning close together.

  Mao Xiaofa touched the light screen cherishingly, "It's a pity that good people don't live long. They were imprisoned by me. The people in the research institute killed them, and I escaped by luck. The research institute destroyed all the data of the couple and erased their records." Existed, as if they had never appeared in this world, fortunately I saved the photos on the virtual network, so they can be preserved."

  Cheng Yiyi looked at the photos thoughtfully, "Can you send them to me?"

  Mao Xiaofa Nodding, "Of course." He also wanted more people to remember them.

  After Cheng Yiyi got the photo, she carefully looked at the person in the photo. Her facial features were somewhat similar to the two, her eyes were like a man's, and her nose and mouth were like a woman's.

  The photo must be taken to verify whether it is authentic or not. If it is true, then many things are worth exploring.

  One is that the virtual intelligence brain calls out photos of real people as copy materials, which has its own problems. The second is Cheng Yiyi's life experience, perhaps as Mao Xiaofa said, Cheng Yiyi's parents were killed, and the information on the surface was fabricated by the research institute.

  It's just that Cheng Yiyi is not in the mood to do such a risky thing by herself, if she can, she will hand over the investigation to Butler Qing.

  At this point in the live broadcast, a group of ghosts and monsters suddenly appeared on the barrage.

  [Barrage]: What is this?

  [Barrage]: What kind of bloody story is it again, withdraw it.

  [Barrage]: What are you doing, I feel sleepy watching it, the content of the broadcaster's live broadcast is too bad.

  [Barrage]: Report the broadcast of bad information, everyone report it with me.

  [Barrage]: At this level, let's play the hundred-story pagoda, and go home to drink milk.

  [Barrage]: Fighting five scum teams, why did you stay here for so long, the space building is right in front of you, why are you going to fight. Afraid of failure?

  A large number of bad comments flooded the barrage in the live broadcast room.

  Management 1 shouted to stop deliberately writing bad reviews. Management 2 has fans to control and comment, but it is a drop in the bucket. Mo Luoxi has a good reputation, and the public relations of anti-spotters has not been needed much, so he is not very good at it.