63

Chapter 63 Maintenance

  "I don't know if the boss will sell it. If my dad can buy it, I'll buy some for you. It's definitely not a lot." Wen Wulan finally accepted Cheng Yiyi's snack package.

  "Just buy it within your ability, and I can accept some of the poorer quality." Cheng Yiyi added: "There is no rush, just tell me if you buy it, if it is not enough turnover, I can pay the fee first." Talk about

  jade Cheng Yiyi turned around and left, his solemn expression collapsed, and he communicated with unfamiliar people who were not good at chatting.

  It was very similar to the day when the first Nascent Soul started to recruit disciples every year. Every time at this time, she had to be a role model on the platform and say some words of encouragement to the disciples. If the suzerain hadn't been watching personally every time, she might tell the newcomers that if you work hard, it will not be difficult to ascend to the Nascent Soul.

  To be honest, her role model is muddled, and it is not as difficult as other portraits to ascend to the Nascent Soul. But others would not believe it, after all, in that world, Nascent Soul represents the limit.

  Maybe he is really like Bailu said, he is a descendant of a god or something, with awe-inspiring talent?

  When she came back to her senses, she probed into the space array to check the stock of jade, and she was immediately satisfied.

  Thinking of those people in the previous two lives who would rather smash their hands than make a weapon for her, I can't let go. It's all right now, making up for the scarcity of jade.

  Wen Wulan entered the dormitory holding the snack gift pack, closed the door, and more than a dozen pairs of eyes stared at the various snack packages in her arms.

  "Cheng Yi relies on you to do things?" Roommate Xiao Ning was a little greedy, "Deputy class, can we try a pack or two?"

  Wen Wulan hesitated, she wanted to send some back to her parents to try.

  For the sake of harmony in the dormitory, she took out three packs of snacks and gave them to her roommates, "The rest I have to send back to my parents. Cheng Yiyi knows that my family is a jade miner, so I asked to buy some jade." Understanding, Xiao Ning is a

  glutton , I am very happy to get the snacks, and I don't care how much Wen Wulan gets out.

  "I never imagined that the miner would have the favor of Cheng Yiyi's false phoenix one day. You, the monitor, are worth it." Wen Wulan's roommate on the opposite bed said with a slight sarcasm.

  Wen Wulan stood up and looked at her fixedly.

  As the deputy squad leader, Wen Wulan's aura is increasing day by day, without saying a word, the sarcasm on Mei Yun's face can no longer be held back.

  "Am I wrong? She came from a garbage star. If she hadn't been adopted by a powerful person, your parents wouldn't be able to get the credit." The chain of

  contempt of the students is such a straightforward regional discrimination.

  The main star looks down on the secondary star, the secondary star looks down on the agricultural star and the mine star, and the garbage star is at the bottom.

  Wen Wulan was born as a mining star, so she naturally understands the embarrassment brought to her by people who discriminate against her.

  "It's great if your main star is released? Don't forget, before you came to the main star, you lived in the mine star. Whoever looks down on you, before you speak ill of others, use your brains, they at least have money to pay for the tuition of the Department of Mechanical Engineering, you Well, you're going to change departments next year. You should be looked down upon."