Brooklyn Bridge 🌉

We were crossing the Brooklyn bridge when we all stopped and look over the edge. The big blue darkness made a bit uneasy feeling, David had said something but I ignored him and kept looking the water and the sail boats going under us "I spent a month here one night" Boots said as David laughed at his bad joke

" Hold one watch this!" We started walking away when Jack yelled at us to watch him hang over the edge of the railing and yell into the echoey waters " Is this Spot Conlon scary?" Innocent David asked Boots, Jack and I bursted out laughing " DAVID HAHAHAH YOUR A RIOT!" I laughed so hard I started to cry " Okay calm down it wasn't that funny" he rolled his eyes and we kept walking.

We eventually made our way to the ship decks of Brooklyn, cute boys where jumping off into the water😝

We had gotten stopped by an older boy you came out of the water " Kelly" he said " Move your ass over Troy or I'll tell Spot" I said he looked over at me then at Jack and he moved out the way. I led us to Spots " area" where we found him sitting on crates " If it isn't Jake be nimble, Jack be quick" Spot jumped down from his tower of crates and spat in his hand " Hey Spot" Jack said as they shook hands with their spit " You guys are so nasty" I said Spot rolled his eyes at me, Boots gave him a few marbles " So Jack, little boirds from all over have been chirping in my ear about this strike of yours, sayin i shoulds join" he took out his sling shot and hit the glass bottle that was on a wooden beam with a marble " Yeah, so you wanna join?" Jack looked Spot up and down " Y/n, take Boots to the bridge and wait for your little friends there" Spot warned " Bu-" " I.. said ...now"

Boots and I walked away but not even a second of us leaving the little junk yard area, we heard yelling and what seemed to be a bottle broken.....😃 After about 10 minutes of Boots and i walking up and down the bridge, waiting for Jack and David to.

" Y/N, Look!" I stood up and turned my head to see both the boys with upset faces, " Let's go" suggested to Boots, he looked up in agreement

The two caught up with us and told Boots and i what happened " Well that's dumb! I'm gonna go back to Brooklyn and smack some sense int-" I was interrupted by Jack who was not enjoying me rebellion " Stop, If Spot can't see that we need his help, then we can do it ourselves" Jack ignored my suggestion and kept walking by my side. We made it to the statue and saw the other boys layin around with gloominess hanging above the air.

Race and some others talked with Jack, i dissociated and sat on the statue watching people roam around. I saw Sarah walking towards the boys but right as she made it to the center of them all she started talkin " Do you know where Y/N is? I have a question for her" she smiled and whoa'd the boys. I got down from the statue and walked up to her " You called for me?" I said looking at her eyes with pure hate, she just smiled and lend over to my ear and whispered to me " Your a filthy little rat and Jack dosen't even care about you, he's been talking about me with David, he's just being nice because he feels bad for you" she stood back up and stared at me.

I smiled a big grin " Well, it seems like you don't know anything about respect? Do you? You fucking dirty WHORE!" I pushed her hard and the boys turned to watch the show

She dropped her basket and ran towards me, I moved out the way and pulled her hair hard " GET HER Y/ N" Race and others started to cheer as she got up and punched me in the face, David tried to grab her away but I grabbed her hand and pushed her to the muddy ground " Y/n! Leave her alone!" Jack ran over to me and pulled me off her and faced me to him, I looked at him with tears in my eyes and spat blood in his face. He backed away grossed out.

Sarah ran back over to me and kicked my leg, god did it sting but I didn't care, I punched her in the stomach then smacked her in the face hard, blood streaming from my nose and from her mouth, I ended the fight by pining her to the hard ground and screaming in her ear " That's respect, bitch!" I got up and walked over to Race, Mush and Specs, who were stunned that I fought her " Nice job, but why did you to goils cat fight?" Mush asked as he looked me up and down, my white blouse cover in mud and dried blood " She said some shit, so I punched her" I shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal " Good for you, David looks to be so happy that you BEAT UP HIS SISTER" Race warned " Oh shit" I was cleaning up my bloody nose and pulled out a back tooth that Sarah had knocked out " Y/n, WHHY THE HELL DID YOU FIGHT MY SISTER!?" David and ran over to me after he had helped up Sarah and made Les take her home " She got what she deserved! She started it by talkin about how I was a street rat a-and other stuff" I looked to the ground while David kept yelling at me " David, calm down, just calm down" Kid had to calm him down, just then Jack came walking over to me.

I looked up at him, towering over me " Why. Did. You. Fight. Sarah." He looked livid with anger " She was-" " WHY DID YOU HURT HER!? HUH? God your just like your brother!" He kept firm eye contact, the other boys could tell that his words had stung me to my core " Oh, so that's what you think of me huh? I just like my brother." I looked at Jacks stupid eyes with hate " Y/n, you can't just fight people for no reason" he growled out " But Jack it was-" Mush tried to tell him the truth but Jack interrupted him " Shut it Mush, don't defend her" he looked at me with disgust " Don't act like you don't fight the the Delancey's everyday, you think your a hero to the working class but the thing is Spot won't even join the strike! And the reason I fought your " friend" is because she told me I was a filthy rat" I finished talking and looked back down " But why did it you just walk away !?" He shouted " Because, she.. she" i did it want to say it "Go on, what is it?" He got in my face, I was scared " Because she said that you were talking about her with David and I was jealous alright!? So just go to your little girlfriend that's acting like she didn't do shit! You dead to me Jack Kelly." I shoulder checked him and walked away. Race and Mush ran over to talk but I told them to leave me alone.

I walked to the lodging house in tears of jealousy and anger.