Chapter 45: Don't scare me like that

Soobin was walking on the street while going to Beomgyu's house. He had so much to think about and his mind was messed up with those thoughts. Firstly, when he heard about Yoongi, he was really astonished but slowly he could catch everything. Actually, Yoongi was a friend of his Jin hyung but when Jin had been killed, he was in foreign country and maybe he still doesn't know about Jin. Yoongi used to adore Soobin a lot and he was the person whom Soobin went to, asking for a suggestion as he couldn't understand what he should do about his feelings towards Jin.

Secondly, when Namjoon said, Beomgyu was a girl before and his every dream was part of his memory, then why did Beomgyu say they met before too? Why did Soobin have no idea who he was and where and when they met? Soobin was lost in his thoughts. He was walking with a philosopher vibe.

"He sure had a tragic past. How could he not be sad after hearing everything? And maybe he remembered his accident and now he's traumatized. I should go to him ASAP." Soobin sped up and reached Beomgyu's house after some moments. For the first time, he knocked on the door and he didn't know why he felt so nervous. Actually it was a feeling when a boyfriend came to meet his lover's parents for the first time. Hyuningkai opened the door and looked at him.

"Oh, Soobin hyung!" Kai was surprised but his face was telling something else more than surprised.

"W-What h-happened?" Soobin asked.

"Come inside first." Kai replied with his pathetic look.

"Where is Beomgyu? I came to meet him." Soobin explained his reason for coming there.

"H-he's u-upstairs." Hyuningkai said while faltering. Seems like he was afraid of something or worried about something very much.

"Can I go to meet him?" Soobin was being polite as he came here for the first time.

"Actually..... I'm afraid you can't." Hyuningkai said with a very worried face.

"Why?" Soobin was surprised and looked at him with questionable eyes.

"He hasn't come out of his room since he came back home. I tried my best to make him come outside but there were no sounds coming from his room. Now Yeonjun hyung is trying to talk with him but still, there's no reply from him. Do you know what happened to him? And why is he acting like this? I've never seen him this depressed so I'm afraid that we should break the door and see if he's...." HyuKa was so worried and he said with a scared look. Hearing everything, Soobin ran upstairs as he was also afraid that Beomgyu did something to himself.

"No! No! He can't do something like that. He's okay, I'm sure!" Soobin talked in his mind. Though he was trying to calm himself down, he got more worried about the cute little fluffy boy. Yeonjun was standing in front of Beomgyu's door. He looked so tense and tired.

"Let me try." Soobin said to Yeonjun with a very low voice and went closer to the door.

Yeonjun moved a little to make space for Soobin while replying affirmatively. Soobin knocked on the door slowly and put his ear on the door to listen if Beomgyu made a sound or not.

"Beomgyu-ah! It's me! Can you open the door, please?" Soobin talked with a very sweet and low voice. But there was no reply from inside which made Soobin a little depressed.

"Beomgyu-ah! Please come out! You said you want me to be your friend whom I could share everything with, right? So, won't you give me a chance?" Soobin asked and tried to listen but it was in vain.

"Beomgyu-ah! Please let me be by your side when you're suffering, hm? Please come out!" Soobin started knocking harder on the door.

"I tried my best too, Soobin! Can you tell me what happened? Why is he like that?" Yeonjun asked with a very worried face.
"I'll tell you later. Please help me take him out first." Soobin replied and looked at the door again.