Chapter 62: Death of Soobin's mom

"I could do the same, you know? But I'm not like you. I came to you directly because I wanna bargain with you." Mr. K smirked and sat by crossing his legs.

"And why should I make a  deal with you?" Won asked by making a very irritated face.
"Because you have to! You have to or else…..or else…." He was acting like a child who couldn't understand what to say. But actually, it was just his acting and Chang Won(Soobin's father) knew it.

"What? OR ELSE WHAT?" He shouted angrily.

"Oh, chill down man! Look! I bet you don't want to let me adopt your son, right?" He smiled like a jerk.

"What do you mean?" He asked, being angry and also afraid.

"Honey! Is Soobin here? I got a call from your security saying he is here and I should come to pick him up." While saying these, his wife came into the room and walked to him.

"Oh, Mrs. Won! Nice to meet you!" K stood up and extended his hand to shake with Soobin's mother.

"WHAT?" Chang Won shouted and stood up from his chair. His wife couldn't understand anything so she got startled and couldn't receive the hand.

"W-what happened?" She went to her husband and asked in a low voice.

"Can you wait outside? I need to take care of my guest first." Saying that he glared at K as if he was gonna kill him no matter what. Seeing his rage, K got happy and winked at him, putting a big smile on his face.
"Um….what about Soobin? Is he here or at school?" She asked.

"Just GO!" He shouted again. His wife sighed and went away.

"YOU, A**HOLE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM? WHERE IS HE? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Chang Won came to K and grabbed his coller, asking aggressively and angrily.

"Umm.. your wife is beautiful, why didn't you introduce us before?" He smiled and bit his lips as if he was tempted by Won's wife.

"YOU, MOTHERF**KER!" He punched K's face and made him fall on a glass table, causing the glass shattered into pieces.
"Send someone to find him, NOW!" He ordered his men. And when he looked back, he saw two guys were pointing guns straight to his head because he just punched their boss.

"Whoa! Guys! Chill out! I don't wanna cause a war! I want to make peace. So, keep your guns down." He stood up, wiping the blood on his face, he said smilingly. His men pulled down their guns and stood behind their boss. Their boss sat on the seat which he was sitting on before and looked at Chang Won.

"Listen to me! I just need your help, nothing else! So, help me, hm?" It's as if he just begged.

"Speak!" As Chang Won knew, this guy could do whatever to gain his goal and he had already captured Soobin, he was really afraid. So, he wanted to know what his conditions were. He sat down on a chair near K to listen.

"Police are behind me. And I don't know if I could hide anymore. And I'm really exhausted with this cat-mice game. So, I'm willing to go to jail." He spoke in a very serious tone.

"So? What can I do?" Won asked with a heavy voice.

"You just need to prove that you're Mr. K! Nothing more than that!" He laughed.

"What? You're telling me to go to jail instead of you? Are you f*cking kidding me?" Won got angry and stood up.

"I'm not kidding. Since it was your men who informed the police, it should be you to take the punishment. Don't you think so? Listen to me. We can be allies from now on if you agree. I'll make sure to bail you out as soon as possible. What do you think? You know, there's nothing I can't do." He smirked. Chang Won rubbed his forehead with two fingers to reduce his stress and sighted.