Chapter 80: Accepting the proposal

Soobin was looking at his phone and when he noticed the door was opening, he took a glance at the door. He saw his dad was entering. Since he was a bit too focused on his phone, he looked at his phone again and didn't notice there was someone else with his father.

"What's up?" Soobin's dad asked very normally.

"Hm...I think I'm ready to go home!" Soobin said and looked at his father. This time, he noticed, Beomgyu right behind his dad, trying to hide himself. Soobin smiled with his eyes as Beomgyu was looking too cute. He was wearing a white t-shirt inside and there was a light and soft sky blue colored shirt on the top of his white t-shirt, which was unbuttoned. As for the pants, he was wearing light colored half jeans. He was looking very tender. As if, he'd break or melt very easily. Beomgyu was lowering his head, looking at the floor as he couldn't look at Soobin due to his guiltiness.

"Why did you bring him here?" Soobin acted as if he was very angry. He was trying his best to hide his smirk and winked at his dad. His dad also laughed silently since he understood his son's motives.

"Soobin-ah! Why are you mad? I told you! It wasn't his fault!" His dad pulled Beomgyu in front of Soobin, acting as if he was trying to calm his son down. Beomgyu still couldn't look at Soobin and it seemed like he was going to cry anytime.

"As if!" Soobin said with his harsh voice again.

"Hey!" His dad yelled at him because he noticed Beomgyu was nearly crying. In reply, Soobin bit his tongue and smiled at him.

"Beomgyu!" Soobin called and then Beomgyu looked at him with his teary eyes.

"Speak!" Soobin glared at him with his fake mad face. Seeing his angry face, Beomgyu forgot everything he was trying to say. He was stuttering for a while, but nothing came out of his mouth.

"Did you come here to ask for my forgiveness?" Soobin asked with a serious face. In reply, Beomgyu nodded strongly.

"Then, you have to answer some of my questions. Would you answer me honestly?" Soobin asked. His voice got softer than before. Beomgyu nodded again, but this time, a bit slowly.

"Look at my eyes and say that again. Would you be honest with your answer?" Soobin looked at Beomgyu with his seductive wolf eyes. Beomgyu looked at his eyes and seeing his tempting face, his heart started beating faster than before.

"I will!" Beomgyu took an oath and hardened his mind.

"My dad is here too as evidence. Are you sure you can admit it yourself?" Soobin was trying his best not to smile though it was getting harder for him. He looked at his dad and smirked with a guilty face again.

"I will!" Beomgyu replied affirmatively again.

"So, did you trick me willingly?" Soobin asked, crossing his arms.

"No, I didn't know he'd do something like that!" Beomgyu raised his voice to come clean.

"Did he put those make-ups on you?" Soobin asked, shrinking his eyebrows.

"Yes. He told me it'd be a good idea." Beomgyu answered.

"Do you think it was a great idea?"

"No. I'm sorry." Beomgyu shook his head and replied. He pouted and his lips were shaking while giving an honest answer.

"Do you regret it?" Soobin asked, while chuckling.

"Yes!" Beomgyu raised his voice again to make Soobin understand how much he was regretting his actions.

"Do you expect we'll stay as friends from now on?" Soobin asked, trying to trick Beomgyu.

"Eh?" Beomgyu looked at Soobin. He really wanted to stay by Soobin's side. But he couldn't bring that up. He was trembling and grabbed his clothes tightly.