Once again - Second -

"If I could I would like to build a time machine and go back in time."

...

Several officials, CEOs of various companies and Zee's business partners approached the young man and his parents to offer their condolences.

Zee was completely expressionless. He didn't even cry. He only looked at New's photo near the casket.

Max took a seat next to Zee, patting his best friend on the shoulder to encourage him

Nat, who had just arrived from Phuket due to work matters, cried non-stop in front of New's casket. Max turned to calm his lover. He could understand that New was the only friend Nat had. They have been friends since New became the new resident of the orphanage where Nat's family is the donor of the orphanage. So anyone can feel how much Nat is missing.

"We just called each other last night. You promised me to attend my wedding, Nu, but why did you leave?" Nat cried. Max hugged Nat, giving him strength.

"Hia~~ now I don't have any friends anymore."

"Stop crying Nat. New won't like seeing you cry like this." Max said. "He'll be mad,"

Hearing his lover's words, Nat's sobs even louder. He wouldn't be able to hear his best friend's chatter anymore.

.
.

Miya enters the funeral home. With a bouquet of red roses in her hand. He approached New's casket. When looking at New's photo, it seems as if it brings back memories to a week ago.

At that time she was preparing to perform on stage. Suddenly the manager approached her and said that there was a messenger from the Panich Company who wanted to meet her.

Miya excitedly met that person. She thought that it was Zee who came. Her boyfriend, who has been in a relationship for three months. She knows that Zee already has a fiancé and she doesn't mind that. Because all she knew, Zee no longer loved his fiancé and would soon end their engagement.

"Khun Miya?"

"Yes? Sorry, you are?"

"Khun Zee sent me to give these flowers and gifts to you. He apologizes for not being able to fulfill your invitation."

Miya showed a look of disappointment. "Tell your boss if he doesn't show up in fifteen minutes, don't expect me to accept his proposal." After saying that Miya returned to her room.

"Khun New?"

The person who met Miya earlier turned out to be New. Zee's fiancé. He purposely met the woman just to make sure.