Once again - Fourth -

"Don't leave me again.. Please.."

...

After that incident, Zee always goes to that place every day. With the hope that one day he can meet him no matter how much time is wasted.

"Yes?" Zee answered the phone from Max.

'Where are you now?'

"At the crossroads xxx,"

came a sigh from Max. 'Again?'

Zee chuckled, he knew what Max meant. "Yeah, there's nothing wrong, right? Who knows today I can meet him."

'If you don't meet, tomorrow you'll still be waiting for him at that place again right?'

"Without me telling you you know Max."

'Up to you. The important thing is you don't neglect your work. Remember Zee today we have a meeting at 4 pm. The envoy from President Choi asked us to meet at the Blue Moon restaurant. And after the meeting we went to the Pentagon. We haven't been there in a long time.'

"Nat isn't mad at us going to the Pentagon? It's not like he hates it when you come there,"

'Nat was on a business trip to Singapore for one week. For one week this is my chance to have fun at the Pentagon. Ha ha ha....'

"Damn you, it's only fitting that you're so excited to take me there. Turns out your handler is in Singapore."

'Well that's that then. We end this conversation. And for young master Zee Pruk, continue waiting for that imaginary fiancé of yours,' mocked Max ending his conversation on the phone.

...

Blue Moon Restaurant

Mew repeatedly looked at his watch

Mew repeatedly looked at his watch. It was clear from his face that there was concern. He also played with his cell phone several times, hoping that someone he was worried about would contact him immediately.

Cling

The restaurant's doorbell rang, indicating someone had entered. Mew's attention was focused on the entrance of the restaurant hoping it was someone he had been waiting for.

A young man of small stature entered. His head turned to the right and left looking for someone. The young man immediately smiled after seeing Mew waving his hand. Mew smiled too. He saw that the person he had been waiting for had arrived.

"Sorry Phi, has Phi been waiting for a long time?" The young man regretted as he occupied the empty seat in front of Mew.

Mew shook his head. "No Nong. Phi just arrived. Approximately five minutes before you arrived." Lie. Of course Mew lied. In fact he had been waiting for the young man for an hour.