Once again - Fifth -

"Drink first. After that tell me what happened?" Mikaila Tanapon or who is usually called Mii gave New a glass of mineral water.

New immediately drank the water. "I don't know what happened to me Phi. I suddenly started crying, I don't know why, I don't know either."

Mii frowned. "Phi doesn't understand what you mean."

"One of the guests at the Pentagon suddenly hugged me. The man called my first name many times. Muttered the word sorry and told me not to leave him again. He even confessed his love to me."

"You know him?" New shook his head. "Then how come he knows your first name?"

"I don't understand Phi either."

"Is it possible that you two actually know each other? Your childhood friend perhaps?"

New again shook his head. "His face is so foreign to me. But-"

"But?"

"But his hugs are so familiar to me. Like I really know and miss his hugs."

New again remembers Zee's words. 'I love you Nu. I really love you.' And the tears flowed again. And Nu is getting sobbed.

"Hey hey hey, why are you crying Nu? What's wrong?" Mii turned panicky. The problem is that for no apparent reason, New cries.

Mii immediately hugged New, gently stroking his back so that the young man calmed down. "What should I do, Phi? Every sentence that comes out of him mouth always rings in my ears and these tears can't stop flowing. What's wrong with me?"

"Phi is also confused Nu. For now it's better, you first calm yourself. Take a few days off, if Mario won't let you, I'll beat him up. And the orphanage. I'll tell the orphanage if you stay at my place." Mii suggested.

"Thank you Phi,"

...

Zee woke up to July's lick on his cheek. It seemed that last night he was drunk, the food smelled as soon as he opened the bedroom door. Zee see Max struggling in the kitchen. The sound of a chair creaking caught Max's attention.

"Aw you're awake Zee."

"Hem," replied Zee lazily.

"Drink this," Max put a glass of coconut water in front of Zee, which only the man could see. "I found out on the Internet."

Max joins the dining table, seeing Zee he remembers last night's incident. "Hey," Zee responded to Max's call. "You remember what happened last night?"

"What happened?" Zee asked while massaging his forehead.

"Forget it. Let you remember it yourself."

"You freak,"

"I've prepared lunch for you." Said Max who was getting ready to go home. "Oh yeah, almost forgot. Several companies want to work with us, I've already sent you the report via email. It's Sunday you just rest at home, don't go out."

"Hem,"

Max came out of the apartment, but he stuck his head in the door. "I hope you immediately remember what happened last night Zee." Max shouted, earning an incomprehensible look from Zee.

.
.

Zee was now in the bathroom, looking at herself in the sink mirror. The dark circles under his eyes were visible. Since New's departure, he has not slept well. Added to the strange things that happened to him, he increasingly became unable to sleep. If can count it, he can only sleep as much as 2 or 3 hours per day.