Once again - Third -

"Is that really you? I hope this isn't my hallucination of missing you too much."

...

Morning sunlight streamed through the window to wake Zee up. His eyes blinked slowly. He sighed as he realized that it wasn't all a dream. All of that really happened. With unsteady steps Zee headed to the bathroom, washing himself. Trying to get back to his normal life, if possible.

Zee came out of his room to the dining room. Usually when he left the room, he would hug New from behind while his boyfriend was cooking and reward Zee with a pinch for disturbing his cooking. But now he can only reminisce while laughing at his stupidity.

"Meow~~"

July, New's favorite male cat, approached him. Bringing his head to his feet. From New, he knows that when he's in this mode, July wants to be pampered. Zee smiled, he squatted down to caress July's head. "Like this? Did Nu stroke your head like this?"

"Meow~~"

"Sorry if it's not the same as him."

"You want something to eat?"

"Meow~ meow~ meow~" July's tone changed, making Zee chuckle.

"Are you excited?" Zee poured special cat food into July's bowl which the cat immediately devoured. Zee watched while stroking July who didn't feel bothered.

Zee took a deep breath. "Seeing your appetite, I remember Nu. Your appetite is the same as Nu's."

Ning Nong

The apartment bell rang. Zee headed for the front door to see who had come over the intercom.

Zee opened the apartment door after knowing that it was Max who visited his apartment.

"What's wrong?"

Max looked Zee up and down making Zee uncomfortable.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're not ready yet?"

"Ready what? Work? You have to understand my situation Max, I just lost Nu. At least let me not come to the office for a week or not a month."

"Let alone one month, even one day I will not let you leave even if you are the owner of the company. I don't understand what you're talking about anyway. Who did you just lose? Nu? Who is that again? Your new toy?"

"Nunew. New Chawarin. He's my fiancé. Don't you forget Max. He and I have been engaged for 4 years. And because of my fault, he died."

Max put his hand on Zee's forehead. "You don't have a fever. That means you're pretty drunk."

"I don't have a fever or hangover" Zee pushed Max's hand away. "I'm serious Max."

"I'm serious too Young master Zee Pruk. I don't know who was that- Ah your Nunew. You better get dressed now because we're going to a meeting. And this is important." Max walked towards the refrigerator, took a mineral bottle for him. "Hi July.... You're only getting fatter. That bastard took good care of you."

"Wait. You know July, so you should know Nu. July is Nu's cat."

Max rolled his eyes. "You are taking the wrong medication it seems. You adopted July 4 years ago when you visited the pet shelter."