Once again - Nine (Special 🔞🔞🔞)

Previously, I apologize if there are some awkward and unpleasant scenes in this chapter... Please understand that this is the first time I've made this NC scene.

Yes, basically. Just apologize first 🙏🙏🙏

There are deliberately no photos, so you can imagine for yourself ☺️☺️

....

Zee looked at New who was in his cage. "I will do it as gently as possible. Bite or claw me if you are in pain Nu." Zee said, New nodded.

Zee pulled New's legs and put them on his shoulders. Zee positioned his 'junior' and put it in slowly so New wouldn't feel hurt.

"Akh-" New shouted and bite his lower lip. Clear liquid flowed at the corner of his eyes.

"Ukh why is it so cramped?" Zee said, trying to include his 'junior'. "I will do it slowly Nu. Are you ready?" Ask Zee once his 'junior' has entered perfectly.

Zee started stomping his 'junior' making New immediately claw at Zee's back. But on the second beat, New actually started to enjoy it. Especially when 'junior' Zee managed to touch New's pleasure point. New started to sigh calling out Zee's name many times to make Zee even wilder stomping his 'junior'.

Zee replaced the 'condom' that was full with a new one and put the 'junior' back in.

"You like it Nu- hhh? Is this your pleasure point?"

"Akh Hia- hh please faster.."

"Faster? Are you sure?" Teased Zee, New nodded. His eyes seemed to be begging Zee.

Zee accelerated his pounding like what New asked. Zee took out his 'junior' again.
This time Zee touched 'junior' New until New flinched. Zee slowly started playing 'junior' New and started shuffling it.

"Hia.. hh.. I.. hh.. will come out.. hh.."

New released thick white liquid on Zee's hands and stomach. "Sorry Hia, your hands got dirty" New said.

And unexpectedly Zee actually licked his fingers which were filled with white viscous liquid, making New surprised and protesting against Zee with his actions.

Zee refocused, he kissed New's lips, biting New's lower lip which became his addiction. After the lips, Zee's kiss moved to the neck, leaving some purplish marks that would disappear in a few days. Then he switched to licking and sucking New's pink nipples alternately.

"You are so sexy Nu. Makes me want to 'eat you' even more," Zee said when he saw New's face which was red and covered in sweat.

Zee more greedily crushed Zee's lips, took a sip. After that Zee turned New's body. New just obeys what Zee orders, he also enjoys it.

Zee put his 'junior' back in and stomped it while crushing Zee's lips. And don't forget that Zee also goes up and down his hands who are in 'junior' New.

"Hia.. hh.. I will.. hh.. out.. hh.."

"Together.. hh.. Nu.. hh.."

"Akhhh...." both of them screamed.

Zee's body fell on New's back. New slightly moved his body, it made 'junior' Zee who was still inside harden again. New realized that.

"Nu you made Hia harden again. Get ready for the next style." Zee whispered. New cursed himself. Tonight has been a hot and long night for New and he can be sure, tomorrow he will definitely find it difficult to walk.

...

Comment guyssss!!!!!!!! 3 chapters for you guys!!!

It was so difficult to make this scene 😔😔