MOCK INTERVEIW

____________

____________

Yor is moving in today. You had stayed up all night preparing your room opposite Aynas. "Ayna, whatcha' think? Pretty good huh." You asked the toddler showing her around your room, she didn't care nor look amused. You waved it off as she was tired... Otherwise it'd hurt your pride.

Opening the front door for Loid and Yor they brought in all the boxes, smiling and greeting them both you were given. Picking up a box you put it into Yor's room, You looked the boxes over. It was weird for an adult who had an entire apartment to be compressed into Seven boxes.

Wanting to look inside the boxes you resisted, you'd get caught and it's considered rude.

Walking out in the living room you spoke "You don't have a lot of stuff." You said, walking over and grabbing another box while she opened her bedding. Loid hummed in agreement.

"Loid, about the sleeping arrangements." She asked, looking at him over her bed sheets she was blushing a small bit.

"We're in separate rooms, of course." He reassured her, carrying more boxes inside. I smiled at her and went back into my own room, I had made her a welcoming gift. Ayna helped naturally, sisterly bonding was a good idea long term. I opened my mini fridge and grabbed the batches of cookies from inside.

"Ayna hand me the flower!" You laughed when she handed you the sugar. The girl tilted her head before she came to the realization on her own she handed you the wrong thing, going back for it in a panic she knocked the flour over. You caught it just in time, the sugar however falling instead. "I'll clean it!"

Ayna had tears in her eyes while she mourned the loss of the sugar, "Ayna killed the sugar, Ayna needed the sugar." She cried, looking at her you slightly panicked at the sight of tears. Maybe you shouldn't have told her the ingredient list.

"Hey, we'll make peanut butter cookies too, we just need to add it to half the batter! Cheer up..?" You started mumbling if you had gotten the peanut thing right, and it just so happened you did when she immediately forgot about the sugar. You didn't even need the sugar anymore.

We made sugar cookies and Peanut Butter cookies. I cut the shapes out and Ayna decorated them. The icing was all over them in random patterns. Ayna swears is a gun and A spy man... The peanut ones were out number 12 too 2 as Ayna, well ate them.

Ayna rushed in and grabbed your hand pulling you out, she rushed over to Yor letting you go. "I wanna welcome you to Aynas house!" She said, extending her hands above her head, smiling you laughed at her. "These are the cookies!" She showed Yor.

"You made cookies?" Loid asked, you nodded showing them off proudly while Loid deflated at the designs. They were fun to make with her but if you hadn't and she presented them to you you'd also deflate at the horrible designs.

She tried.

"What a lovely welcome thank you." Yor said, Eyeing the cookies. You smiled at her hoping to reassure her that they are edible, You doubted she would refuse one anyway.