THE COUNTER-SECRET POLICE COVER OPERATION

WARNING SHORT CHAPTER LIKE WORK COUNT NOT IN THE THOUSANDS SHORT

__________________

"Today!?" You heard a flustered twilight shout from past your bedroom door. Curiosity got the best of you, and you peaked your head out of your room. What could make the Twilight so flustered? Was he caught by Suprise? By what? The last story you heard of him was him disarming a bomb with a single second on the clock.

Well, loid didn't seem a lot like the twilight you heard about. Yet they were the very same person. "So.. yes, he insisted on coming over to congratulate us.." Yor said timidly, "What should we do? he won't find out this marriage is fake, will he?" Yor asked, as if afraid her brother would find out. You wondered why vaguely; you wondered a lot of things about Yor actually.

She was very morbid in some aspects, and in others she was shy. She had a brother, and she was actively participating in a fake marriage facade. These were almost all the things you knew about Yor boiled down. When you ran a background check you found out she was a city worker as well. In all of that knowledge you had more questions about the women then answers.

"Don't worry." Loid said a smile on his face. Yet... Twilight seemed to be the very opposite of suspicious of her. He was the veteran so, surely, she was in the clear and the very best marriage candidate for this mission. "I've prepared lovey Dovey couple accessories just for this occasion."

After Loid and Yor put everything up for appearances, they had blushed at their own 'Love'. "Mama and Papa are flirting." Anya said as she peaked into the room they had finished.

"We are not!" The scolded Anya in unison.

"flirting..." You trailed off as you looked around the house, the new images of such a happy home were... an odd experience. "Love.." You mumbled as you found a particular photo of Yor and Loid and picked it up. They looked like a very happy couple in it. There were a few with Anya as well.

You were called onto this mission as an extra. So, it was only natural Loid didn't have time to prepare anything with you in it.

Really, it was a good thing. It helped you be... Less attached, becoming attached was a bad image for a spy. It lead to nothing but the spy's ruin. Loid would be allowed to indulge a bit more then you, because, he was older and knew how to cut those ties. Unlike you.

You put the photo down and looked up at Loid, Yor, and Anya. Anya was smiling up at Loid and Yor had bent down to Anya's level. You weren't sure what Anya needed or why they were so close. You also didn't hear anything, being a bit to far away and lost in thought to really hear anything.

You were added to this family to make sure this mission can carry on as smoothly as possible. Yet, you were sure they'd manage just fine without you. If you hadn't been added, everything would have still gone smoothly. wouldn't it?

Why did those thoughts hurt in your chest?

"Hello." You smiled politely after Yuri shook Loid's hand. "I'm Y/N, Loid eldest daughter, its a pleasure to be meeting you."

Yuri had gotten to the forger house minutes prior, A large Boquete of red roses in hand as he greeted the three at the door. When Yuri looked at you, it was a split second but his facial expression fell and he looked at you like he could care less if you lived or died. It startled you but you managed to recover. No one else seemed to notice, not even the man himself who had slipped up.

"Oh, let me take your coat and the things your carrying." Twilight said as he gestured for the black-haired male to come further into the house.

"No, theirs no need." The male said politely. "Thank you for offering." He responded simply before walking in after the blonde spy. Loid excused himself and went to prepare something simple for the occasion.

You hummed, shaking your head in agreement with the blonds plans. The two siblings would have a lot to talk about, meanwhile, you needed a game plan. How could you get Yor's brother to like you? Maintaining a good relationship with your supposed Uncle would be important. Who knows how much Yuri would hang around. "I'll help you dad." You said and followed Twilight into the kitchen.

Loid smiled at you and scooted over to make room for your help.

There were a few questions you needed answered. First of all, was why, why didn't Yor's brother like you? It seemed he naturally took a disliking to you immediately. Maybe it was just because of some sort of mind trick your own brain was playing, but it caught you off guard.

"Y/N, it's quite late." Loid said calmly his eyes not lifting from the bowl. He was mixing something.

"It is." You agreed, giving him a small nod while you kneaded some dough. Realizing he may be suggesting you go to be you gasp and shake your head. "I can stay awake for 70 hours no problem!" You protested.

"That isn't good for you. Go to bed." Loid said looking at you with strict eyes. You frowned, and rolled your own eyes. Crossing your arms in a small protest. "You need sleep."

I am so aware that Anya's name is spelled Anya. I WILL CORRECT IT! i already corrected it on quotev! But I hate wattpad so it's lower budget over here and I'll correct it when I'm done with the book TT_TT