THE FRIENDSHIP SCHEME

Anya was being measured for her uniform

Anya was being measured for her uniform. Meanwhile, you had already been measured, "Looks like 99.5" The seamstress said as she took the girls Height.

"That means I'm 2 whole millimeters then last time!" Anya stepped forward and off the stadiometer.

"Are you sure." Loid said as he looked down at the small girl. Yor stood beside him in a white shirt, you remembered thinking it was odd seeing her in the color when you had woken up for breakfast.

"It's not unheard of." the seamstress told Loid, you nodded along to her words. "Kids grow so quickly at her age."

"Thats true." Yor added with an endearing smile.

"The average height of a Six-year-old is 115cm to 117cm." You stated simply, "Anya will grow more." You told Loid as Anya tried to get on her tiptoes beside you comparing heights. Keyword: Tried, she was having trouble appearing tall.

"Then maybe its for the best if we get Anya's uniform made a bit bigger." Loid spoke towards you and the seamstress, you nodded to him.

'Anya is smaller than the average 6-year-old, is she even really 6?' You thought as you glanced down to the smaller pink haired girl next to you. The girl's face slipped into a look of horror for a moment, 'That's crazy, I doubt twilight would force a kid to study more than her brains could take.' you shook off the though watching as she sighed in relief.

'How curious...' Perhaps you needed to be careful of your thoughts around the girl. 'No... that would be crazy actually. She's just a small, kind of weird 6-year old, it wasn't like she could read my mind.'

"I have to say," The seamstress started breaking you away from your thoughts. "Finding out you've been married was quite the shock Yor. I get not wanting to make a big deal of it all, but you could have at least told me the last time you were here."

"I'm sorry, it must have just slipped my mind." Yor apologized...

"And to think your daughters are going to Eden college, congrats dears." You shifted uncomfortably when the women spoke about you. The older women seem to take notice as she smiled reassuringly at you as she continued to measure Anya.

"Thanks A crunch!" Anya told the women, you simply nodded to the women.

"Thank you ma'am." you bowed, the women waved her hand flustered. saying something to you, you ignored what she said but still smiled at whatever words she spoke. 

She started to warn Loid about the possibilities of Eden. Bullying, kidnapping among commuters and biases that may be had. You already knew everything of course but it scared poor Anya. "I don't wanna go to school anymore." Anya cried shakily; it was quite funny actually.

"I'm sorry dear." The seamstress told Anya, "I didn't mean to frighten you. Don't worry, there's plenty of fun to be had in Eden too."

"I would never let any of that happen Anya, I'll be in the same place as you." You told the girl with a reassuring smile. "Anything of that sort will be shut down as soon as I hear about it. Their will only be fun for you, and work of course." The women measuring Anya pulled her things away as she finished.