THE PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOL'S INTERVIEW

"The time has come at last

"The time has come at last." Loid spoke, nodding to him Anya, Yor and yourself stood straight. "Have everything?" Loid asked Yor, looking through her purse Yor looked up at him.

"All clear, sir." She nodded, looking up at him and immediately fixing her posture from looking through her purse. She looked ahead with a serious expression. Anya stared up at her.

"Appearances in order?" Loid asked, Yor immediately checked her bangs, fixing and twirling them in order, whipping off imaginary dust from herself she kneeled to Anya and fixed her up as well. Standing up she fixed your collar as well, you blushed and looked away not originally seeing anything wrong with it.

"All clear Sir." She said again smiling at you, you nodded fake coughing into your palm with an embarrassed blush on your face.

"And how will you be speaking today?" Loid asked, Yor looked to Anya and you did as well. Looking ahead Anya straightened her posture at the attention

"Like this, please! Got it please!" Anya said loudly with a weird look on her face, you smiled at her.

"Y/N." Loid looked towards you, you smiled and showed off A binder with a few papers. The volunteering at the animal shelter, language, art portfolio, skills and such. You held them in front of you for Loid. He hummed, "Very good." He handed them back to you while you nodded happily. He was okay with them all, you had organized everything neatly as well.

'Since I'm older it will be harder to get in, but with my perfect score in the exam and all my skills this should be a walk in the park– I wonder what kind of art program they'll have?' You wondered, a smile on your face as you did.

Loid put his hat on and opened the door for all of us, Anya looked serious as well. This will be as easy as pie.

"It's huge." Yor gasped as you did as well, the building was as large as a castle. The doorway was enough for 20 people to fit in side by side! You felt like an ant in a terrarium! This is Anya's exam. You own being in a separate building connected to this one, you were older and therefore you had a different exam area and placement.

"It is the school's premier prep school." Loid replied coolly, you nodded, trying to keep your excitement and awe contained.

"There are so many applicants." Yor said looking around in the crowds walking in, you looked to Anya who didn't seem as overwhelmed as she did prior. You let go of her hand and patted her head.

"You mean rivals." Loid said calmly, he looked towards Anya having the same thought you did. "Will you be okay in this crowd Anya?"

"Think so, Please!" She said, piping up at the attention. Yor continued to look around while you sighed, Patting her hair in an attempt to soothe any of her nerves she may have.

"Okay, don't get lost okay?" You told her, Loid hummed in agreement. It was a big school, you'd have to make sure to keep a close eye on her while Loid was busy with making us all look as good as possible and Yor– she's a capable civilian but she was in awe of the crowd.