PASS OR FAIL

You had been walking when you heard Yor gasp, "my gold bracelet just snapped

You had been walking when you heard Yor gasp, "my gold bracelet just snapped. Why today of all days?" She questioned a small hint of desperation in her voice.

"Huh, coincidence." Loid smiled shakily, holding the rim of his hat in his fingers. You nodded attempting to send her a reassuring smile.

she gasped again, pointing forward "look there, see that?" A black cat crossed our path... "uh..." she stared at the black cat.

"Oh, now don't be silly." Loid asked her "you're not superstitious, are you?"

"Me? Not really, no." Yor told Loid, you squinted at the cat now across the street licking itself.

"I am." You deadpanned, Loid glanced at you and Yor looked at you nervously.

When he was about to respond Anya spoke. "Papa."

"What's wrong?" He glanced down at the pink haired girl; she had a terrified look on her face.

"I, uh, stepped in poopoo." She told him, you turned to glare at the cat across the street. Loid and Yor turned to chuckle at each other.

'Look what you did!' You thought at the animal, when it looked up at you. "Yeah... so I don't feel like dying." You mumbled about to turn to walk back home when Anya looked at you with fear again.

"Dying?!" She spoke out loud in shock, you gave her a nervous smile.

"Y/N's just being dramatic Anya." Loid sighed, you crossed your arms and sighed, looking over to the cat. It was gone.

"I recommend we throw some salt over our shoulder, burn incense, and grab some lucky charms." You listed off rather dramatically. To be fair last time this many bad omens came along stringed together like a nice, beaded bracelet you became an orphan.

"No.." you heard Loid said quietly as he dropped his hat looking at the results. Yeah so, Anya didn't pass. You sighed, patting the girl on the head.

we began walking home, Loid, Anya and Yor all looking like zombies poor Anya. it was better to put on an unbothered face for Anya.

"We failed." Anya voiced out what everyone was already thinking. Everyone stopped to look at her, you shook your head.

"Hey, let's head back home." Loid said, you nodded excitedly.

"Yeah, I'll make some tea." Yor grabbed Anya's smaller hand. You smiled at them and then her.

"We tried and we should celebrate that at least, don't worry too much I'm sure everything will work out," you reassured the girl, "peanut-butter cake?" You asked if she shook her head 'no' sadly. You sighed, 'what can I do to make her feel better?'

"I'm so sorry, it's all because I stepped in that poopoo!" She started to cry but you couldn't help but almost laugh.

"A moment of your time Forgers?" The pristine man from Anya's interview asked, you hummed looking up at him. You learned his name was Henderson, now.