THE TARGETS FIRST SON

"You are truly the chosen few!" A man said as he held out one of his hands

"You are truly the chosen few!" A man said as he held out one of his hands. "As a result of your hard work, and the determination of your parents you have been accepted into a studious premier academy, Eden college. A feat you select 228 new students can now claim."

The man hadn't finished his speech just yet before the crowd began to claw. "On behalf of my astute colleagues I will say, welcome to our school." Meanwhile, Anya was freaking out.

"Papa! other kids are wearing the same thing as me?!" She said as she looked around with an odd face, resisting the urge to laugh you just looked forward.

"Indeed, that's how uniform works." Loid just told her, You hummed. Loid seemed to be thinking of something before he glanced at you, looking at you seemed to calm his thoughts some...?

The smaller kids were being called, you wouldn't be since you were older. A women walked up to your family. "Y/N Forger? Yes?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes Ma'am." You responded standing up.

"Please follow me." She told you and you nodded, getting up to follow her. Yor watched your interaction while Loid watched Anya's. She giggled when she saw Loid get more heated.

"These are your classes." She told you handing you a schedule as she walked down the hall. "Here is also have a map of the campus." She spoke kindly yet professionally as she handed you said map. Stopping in front of a door she opened it for you. You smiled at her and bowed.

"Thank you so much." She nodded to you before walking off.

"Ah, Y/N? Yes." A older mean looking women asked, she was your teacher Dona Shuragu. The strictest instructor at Eden college. She's said to have expelled 100 students by herself! "I am Miss Shuragu, your teacher. Take a seat."

"Yes Ma'am." You bowed to her before taking your seat quickly. She seemed to be watching your ever move.

With her as your teacher things will be challenging, but hey a little challenge is good.

"Hey, you're the new kid- Y/N Forger right?" A boy had come up to you. He had blonde hair and brown eyes freckles all over his face and neck, he was pretty handsome and the son of a man who hires out assassins. His family was loaded with money and secretes.

It was around lunch now, you were happy he came up to you, really. You could weasel your way into not sitting alone now. But, he reminded you of another hartal you had to overcome. Most if not all the students here knew each other, your admission was a... special case.  "Yes, just call me Y/N." You smiled at him, "it's nice to meet you." You bowed, his eyes seemed to widen and a blush formed on his face.