Ch.1: Part 1: New Home, New School

Note: This is my first ever Kiribaku book and if it doesn't make any sense to you guys, then, it's alright because this is my first ever book focusing on Kiribaku, okay. I hope you guys love this book and it will be a hard one to work on and whatnot, alright. Anyways, have the best of 2023 and the new year coming up which means that my birthday is coming up.

-Dec 30th, 2023-

-New house, Musutafu, Japan-

Katsuki Jane

With my mother and I moving to Japan, I think it will be at least a strange place, to be honest. I was born into the Bakugou family of Masaru Bakugou and the Jane family of Christopher Jane. I was born on April 20th of 2004 when my parents are around 20 years old. How my parents met is like a mystery to me since I rarely ask them about that, to be honest again. Anyways, my mother and I were walking on our way towards her new bakery spot that will be near a school that I will be going to which is a place called UA High and I can't wait to go there. My mother, Chris Jane, is a short-tempered woman with an attitude that can make you pled for forgiveness from her and my father, Masaru Bakugou, is a kind-hearted man with a very kind attitude while I am like a mix of both attitudes, but, mainly my mother's, though. My dad had told us that we live far from each other because of something he did by accident.

My mother knows it was an accident, but, he assisted her and me in moving somewhere he isn't there in our lives. That was when I was only 4 years old, though. In my eyes, I see my own father as a traitor while my mother doesn't. She has been a bit overstressed about us moving away from him all because of an accident that he did, but, I didn't mind it at all. At age 5, I met a kid named Midoriya Izuku which to me is odd to say backwards, but, my mother told me that it's okay to say his name like that. We all got our quirks at that age and um, I ended up not liking him for no reason at all, though. But, anyways, I got mine and it was like my mother and father's quirks. My mother's quirk is Feline-Canine while my father's quirk is Acid Sweat which means my quirk's name is Acidic Feline-Canine. My quirk means that when I shift into an animal, my sweat from the tail of said animal can combust as I whip out my tail as it hits said target. The building right in front of us is an old building that was a bakery or something like that and well, um, it's a bit sad to look at.

-The Big Cupcake-

Anyways, we walked into a place that's a mix of both a bit of old and a bit of new in a way of it, though, but, still, it's new to us and that's it. "Mom, how will this get turned into The Big Cupcake, anyways ???" I asked her and she just smiled at me which she does all of the time when it comes to her dream bakery, though. "Don't worry, Kat darling, we'll get this baby all brand new right away, okay." She tells me and I nod at that, but, her being her makes me worried about her not getting her dream bakery which explains why I wanted to be a hero, to be honest. My mother was a low-ranking hero turned model right away and I'm guessing that's how she met my dad, but, anyways, I help her out with all the things she bought back when we lived in her hometown, Riverside, California. "Man, this place sure is old, m-Mom !!! Rat !!! There's a rat !!!" I started out all nice and calm while helping her clean the floor when I cut myself off as a rat that could be the size of my own foot came running out of its hiding spot near me by shouting for her.

With me and her shouting as it kept on running to one of us while she holds a broom, a boy with red hair came running in as he has walked passed the place until he spotted us freaking out about a rat and then, he does a hero stance right in front of us. "You two, need a hero to save you ???" He asked us while we tried to get rid of the rat and we nodded at that, so, he did. It was amazing to see him do that for us and the most amazing part he does next for us was that he helped us out with getting the place ready for us. Once everything is all nice and put together, the boy looked at me as I stared at him a bit which caused me to notice how tall he is. I got my mother's height which is 5'5" feet tall, but, since she stands at only 5.5'5" feet tall, I stand a bit taller than her for a little bit, though. The boy, who helped us out, stands at the height of 5'7" feet tall which to me and my mother is very tall, to be honest.