Ch.6: Lost In Thoughts

Note 1: Even though, I stated that I made this before 2024 and mid of 2023, I decided to keep it in 2023 and that it will soon become 2024 in this book, by the way. Anyways, I am now 22 years old which means I will be trying to keep it all up, okay. So, with that, say hello to chap. 6 of KFA !!! By the way, it's now 2024, but, since in real life, it's February 3rd/4th, 2024, but, this book took place in 2023 that soon becomes 2024, okay, so, don't be a dick to me, alright. By the way, if you noticed the number changed right away, that's because I just realized that I had a brain fart or something like that, so, I decided to change them to the time frame of us, but, since we're lot farther into 2024 and this book isn't, then, might as well changed the numbers, okay. Plus, I realized that I wrote 2022 instead of 2023 because I just realized that would mean that it will make this book a lot longer than I wanted it to be, alright. Anyways, enjoyed this new chapter of KFA !!!

Note 2: This is about Kiri and Mina finding out about Kat's family history. Since Julie has been there for them since Kat was 4 and helped them since then, Kiri and Mina will learn more about the Janes and they will help them out with everything.

Note 3: This will have a few moments about Kat and his mother's life before it will went shit, by the way. Kat was born on April 20th, 2004 in this book which means his mother was born on January 4th, 1992. All the shit that happened to them all happened in the year of either 2019 or even 2013.

Note 4: Kat finally confirms why he hates his father to his friends for a bit while keeping the whole truth away from them while his mother and future stepfather have a chat about what should happen with her uncle and Kat's ex. 

Note 5: There will be a few moments of Izuku and Kat as well as All Might himself, too. Also, the chapter will be LONG, by the way. Also, there is a hint of something between Izuku and Kat like him being there for him whenever he wanted to be there for him all while trying to not call him his usual nickname for him, too. Plus there is a new character in this book, by the way.

-January 4th, 2024-

Kirishima Enjiro

"He raped me !!! Abused me !!! Made me send dirty pictures of myself !!! He even cheated on me !!! God !!!" He shouted his words which got his mother and her boyfriend's attention from whatever they were doing in there. "He told me to lie to her !!! God !!!" He shouted again which got me to look over at his mother who was in both tears and shock at what was happening with him, though. "Fuck, even Scary Lu did it, too !!!" He shouted out loud towards all of us and that shocked all of us. "My baby..." She spoke and that's when everything went into slow motion for everyone. His mother falls onto her knees with Julie trying to calm her down as she cries out her pain. Kats in my arms in tears and I rubbed his back while Mina just looked like she felt a ghost go through her immediately.

-After What Happen Last Night-

With the Janes finally calmed down and that the day of Miss. Jane's Birthday has come cause it all happened at midnight, I walked with Miss. Jane while I carried her son towards his room without knowing what we all would see. His bedroom was a wrack. Everything looked like they all got burned by either his quirk or something and as well as thrown around while his bed, on the other hand, was totally torched by something. "My poor baby... He wasn't like this when we used to lived in my hometown at all..." Miss. Jane spoke while I helped her out with fixing everything. "Then, what was he like, Miss. Jane ???" I asked her as I helped her with the bed and she let out a small sigh while we finally got his bed fixed. "Oh, he was a little sweetheart, Young Kirishima... I mean he still is one, but, he would always had so much fun with his father when he was little, you know... But, then, everything changed real fast..." She tells me and that's when I wanted to know more about them and how they got to this point of life.