Ch.1: Part 2: A Hero's Duty Isn't Over

Note: Yes, this is the second half of the first chapter and it has a different title than the first half, but, the titles are explaining what each chapter is talking about, though. I can't believe that I will be 22 years old !!! I can't wait for the things that will come after it !!! Also, I found out that it's the year of the rabbit by being on my Twitter, so, happy year of the rabbit, guys !!! 

-In Front Of The Future Big Cupcake-

-Earlier-

Katsuki Jane

I was walking home when something attacked me and it was... "Fuck !!! Mom !!! Anyone !!!" I shouted my ass off as a villain attacks me right on and right away. "Katsuki ???" My mom walks out of the bakery and then, she screams at what's happening to me. "My baby !!! Mama's coming !!!" She shouts out as she tries to run on over towards me and the villain. The villain was the same one that attacked a city that All Might saved once with the help of my mother, but, he took the fame from her and him as a duo and turned it all of it into his own fame...

-Now-

-Downtown-

With me getting attacked by the sludge villain and being taken to downtown, my mom chased after us while using her quirk, I kept on feeling the damn thing strangle me with his sludgy body and I kept on trying to some air, but, it is getting harder for me to do that. "Mama !!!" I shrieked out with the help of getting one quick pop of air as he takes me away from her. "Mama's coming, baby !!!" She calls out to us as tons and tons of people came out of their spots as they watch my mom chase after us. As everyone takes out their cameras and phones while the others call for the news people of their town, my mother's face gets shows up on the overhead board TV. "The retired heroine, Lady Kitsune is on root of saving a teen boy who has been captured by the sludge villain while not wearing her hero suit. She's better call All Might to save that poor boy." The news lady that loves to mock my mother says to the citizens as all of Japan watches me getting close to death. "Lady Kitsune !!!" I hollered over to her and that got her to run even faster. 

"I am here !!!" A voice shouted from afar as well as near me and the stupid villain, but, my main focus is my mother. "Let's get pouncing !!!" She shouts as she jumps high and then, leaps right on inside him and started to swim through him to get me. "I'm coming... I'm coming..." She says to me as I reach out my hand towards her. "Mama, I'm scare..." I tell her as soon as she got to me and then, she has me hold on to her tightly, but, not too tightly, though. "Everything's alright, baby..." She tells me as she gets ready to jump from him which she does right away while I hold on to her. Once on the ground with her and I'm still holding on to her, everyone started cheering for her like crazy. "Man, Lady Kitsune, you save that boy !!! It's so awesome !!!" One of the people shouted to her and she smiled at that. "Why thank you, ciziten." She tells them and they nodded at her words while the others are cheering for her. Everyone started getting super excited about her saving my life while All Might just takes care of the villain while she gets the first taste of fame. 

With him capturing the villain, my mother and I hugged each other for a split second until a news reporter came over to her. "Lady Kitsune, how does it feel to be an actual hero ???" The reporter asked her and she got nervous at that, so, I decided to answer for her while holding her hand in my pants pocket. "She is an actual hero and I know that she finds it really amazing to finally beat All Might in his game." I tell them and they nodded at that while they chatted with the rest of the people, so, she and I got away from the group and headed on home. Once on our way home, I started to think about that boy who helped us out earlier today and man, he makes me so dizzy and oddly enough happy, to be honest. "I'm so proud of you, mom." I tell her while getting rid of that thought and she smiled at my words. "Thank you, Kat honey." She tells me and I nod at that while smiling back at her. With us heading home while the citizens are downtown talking about her, the shop looks about ready to set up more things, but, we have to buy more things in order to do that, though.