Ch.4: Camping, Dorms & Kat's Surprise

Note: This was gonna be a crazy chapter, but, I decided to add something else, but, hey don't worry were will be a chapter that will have the crazy thing that I wanted in this chapter, okay. Just pretend that bakery looks like his family's bakery, alright since I'm trying to work on my version of this bakery, but, to be honest with you guys about it, it's so hard to work on it, okay !!! Anyways, have fun reading this chapter and hopefully not hate Kat's father in the show, but, this version of him needs that, okay. I decided to fix the wording of mine in this chapter, okay.

-January 2nd, 2024-

Katsuki Jane

-Heading Home/The Future Big Cupcake-

"Um, guys, why don't you guys head on home, okay ???" I questioned them and they nodded on that and then, headed on home to pack up for our camping trip while I decided to tell her about it. "Mama, we got told by our teacher that we will be heading to a hero training camp that is villain proof and that, um, we will be also getting dorms, too." I tell her and she smiles at me for it while trying to cover up her sadness, too. "Oh my, camping and dorms, sweetheart, well, I hope you will have fun there and it'll be very nice to have you be there for you friends, too." She tells me with a big smile on her face, but, deep down, I know that she was stressing about something would go wrong at the camp itself, to be honest. "Mama, are you sure that you will be fine without me being here for you ???" I asked her about her well-being and she thought about it for a bit or so, but, then, I noticed that she finally understood what I meant. "Yes. I will, my sweet little kit." She answered with a smile and I nodded at that while heading upstairs to pack up for it. Being away from home and away from her feels like a nightmare to me, to be honest, but, I guess we have to deal with life's choices for us, then. Dinner was a quick one and ended around 7: 30 since her birthday which was coming up.

-The Jane Apartment-

With me getting ready for school as well as getting food prepared for my mom and her future boyfriend, I still get texts from him and I still can't believe that I decided to do something that's the worst thing that I have ever done. I sent him the pic of me being his little toy very quickly and very fast while feeling so dirty to myself for doing that for him, but, anyways, it was time for my mother and him to get up since the food was excellent and done as well as getting cold, to be honest. As soon as I plated the food right away, they both came walking down the stairs and heading over towards the coffee maker where they made their coffee and then, started eating their food once they had sat down, though. "So, Mama, I gotta head towards school, so, I'll miss you like I always do, to be honest..." I tell her with a sad, but, yet happy smile on my face, though. She nodded at that while giving me a quick kiss on my cheek and then, started holding on to Mr. Albert's arm as I left the apartment and then, the building itself, too.

-Small Time Skip-

-UA High School/Back At The Future Big Cupcake-

Once I got there and tried not to cry as his words kept on repeating in my head over and over again as I headed into the classroom, I walked into the classroom while glancing at Mina who was chatting with Kirishima while we waited for our teacher as soon as I sat down. "Everyone, I have failed to say this yesterday, but, we will be heading to camps today, but, this time, they will be villain proof camps, though. I have also failed to mention that tomorrow will be about dorms, as well." Mr. Aziawa disclosed to us and we were so shocked that we're heading to the camp today and living on the school grounds will be happening tomorrow, too. With all of us being informed about it happening today and not near the end of the week, I find myself scared as shit as my mother's birthday is in 2 days. I have been there for her day in and day out and telling her that I'm leaving to camp sooner than near the end of the week will break her heart. "What !!!??? Mama alone ??? No Mr. Albert making her happy ??? How can they do this to the both of us !!!??? How can she get my help while I'm camping for only two days or more ??? Who will help her remind herself to take her meds ??? Camping so soon ???" I asked myself in my head about 8 times, to be honest, as I chatted with Mina and Kiri right away.