Fight Me

It was time for the hero combat training exercise. Tora, Izuku and Uraraka were to be heroes and they were up against Bakugo and Iida, the villains. The three of them had to either recover the fake weapon or capture the villains to win. Iida and Bakugo had to either capture all of them or defend their weapon until time ran out. Tora, Izuku and Uraraka were finally allowed to enter the building. As they were walking around cautiously, Tora came up with an idea.

"Hey guys, do you mind if I go on ahead? I'm pretty sure Katsu's main target will be Izuku. I think he's going to be too blinded by his sights on Izuku to coordinate with Iida. If I can go on ahead, maybe I can stop him and capture him. If I can manage to capture him, all we'd need to do is capture Iida or recover the weapon or both." Tora suggested. Izuku gave her a concerned look.

"Are you sure you wanna go up against Kacchan alone?" Izuku asked Tora, worried about her. He knew she could hold her own against Bakugo now, but he was still anxious about her fighting him alone. He didn't want anything bad to happen to her.

"I'll be fine Izuku. Don't worry so much. " Tora said, reaching up and caressing Izuku's cheek with her thumb.

"I know you're a very capable fighter having a strong quirk and being the national champion for both gymnastics and mixed martial arts and all, but I still can't help but worry." Izuku said as he placed his hand on top Tora's hand that was on his face. Uraraka put her hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"I'm sure Hinode will be perfectly fine on her own. She's clearly an exceptional athlete and fighter, is really smart and has a strong quirk." Uraraka said to reassure Izuku.

"Besides, Katsu's my rival too. He made fun of both you and me. And this is another opportunity to put him in his place again. So let me go for it Izuku. Please?" Tora said to Izuku as he sighed.

"You don't need my permission. But please Tora, be careful." Izuku said as Tora smiled at him.

"I will." Tora said as she leaned in and briefly kissed Izuku on the lips. She turned into a full body silk moth. As she transformed, her body suit conformed to her shape and size and became completely transparent. It was as if she wasn't wearing anything at all. Unfortunately, the ear piece that All Might had given her didn't change size and it fell to the ground.

"Oops! Looks like I'm gonna have to carry this." Tora said as she walked over to it and grabbed it with her legs and lifted off with her wings. It was a good thing she constantly worked out for gymnastics and mixed martial arts. Otherwise, the earpiece would be too heavy to carry in this form. She flew closer to Izuku and Uraraka with the earpiece in her grasp.

"Remember we can keep in touch through the earpieces that All Might gave to us before the training. Although I'm gonna have to carry mine for a bit while I'm in this form. Silk moths have an excellent sense of hearing and smell. I'm only a silk moth so I can track Bakugo down. I'll transform into something more formidable once I find him." Tora said, flapping her wings.

"Yep! Good luck Hinode!" Uraraka said as Tora flew off. Izuku couldn't help but stare in the direction Tora took off, his eyes full of concern. Uraraka tugged on his sleeve.

"She'll be okay. We should trust in Hinode. Right, Deku?" Uraraka said to Izuku who turned to look at her.

"Yeah you're right. Let's go." Izuku said as he started to lead the way. Meanwhile, Tora used her acute sense of smell and hearing to locate Bakugo all while holding on tight to the earpiece with her fuzzy moth legs. Suddenly, she picked up Bakugo's scent and his exact location with her hearing.

"There he is!" Tora said to herself quietly as she flew to where Bakugo was. When she found him, he was facing away from her which was perfect. Tora landed on the ground, careful not to make a sound and transformed into a male lion. Well, she only looked like a male lion. She got the earpiece back into her ear and started approaching Bakugo. The hairs on the back of his neck started rise as he felt like he was being followed. He quickly turned around to see Tora as a male lion. She lunged at him immediately upon being spotted. Before Bakugo could even react, she swiped at his face with her large paws with claws out. He tried to jump back, trying to evade her attack. But her claws grazed his left cheek, leaving four large scratch marks on his face. A small part of his mask had been sliced clean through so that a small piece of it was dangling beneath his left eye by a few threads. Tora jumped back, aware of Bakugo's dangerous quirk but he didn't use it against her.